Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Toto move confirmed 11:54 - Jan 14 with 6276 viewsUppaTowen78

https://www.fleetwoodtownfc.com/news/2022/january/nsiala-signing/
Toto move confirmed on 18:50 - Jan 14 with 630 viewsRadlett_blue

Toto move confirmed on 16:59 - Jan 14 by patrickswell

It’s been a pretty joyless four years for him, Nolan and Jackson. People used to talk about Chambers and Skuse being representative of a decline, but at least they were part of a decent team and have some good memories from McCarthy’s imperial phase. What good memories/achievements will Nsiala have to look back on from his time here?

Good luck to him but don’t let the door hit you on the way out, either.

None of Hurst's summer signings were up to Championship standard & that disastrous summer is why Town were relegated & then struggled to bounce back. Toto was part of that, but hardly his fault that he was out of his depth in the Championship.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Toto move confirmed on 18:56 - Jan 14 with 609 viewspatrickswell

Toto move confirmed on 18:50 - Jan 14 by Radlett_blue

None of Hurst's summer signings were up to Championship standard & that disastrous summer is why Town were relegated & then struggled to bounce back. Toto was part of that, but hardly his fault that he was out of his depth in the Championship.

I was going to disagree with your final statement but then I remembered Bartoz Bialkowski’s line about accepting relegation in October 2019 because he felt that Town didn’t have the creativity/firepower to hurt teams effectively meaning that if we conceded, we were done for.
Toto move confirmed on 19:13 - Jan 14 with 588 viewsghostofescobar

There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do.

GhostOfEscobar

"Rank fairy".....Roflcopter. (n/t) on 19:26 - Jan 14 with 577 viewsBiGDonnie

"Rank fairy".....Roflcopter. (n/t) on 16:29 - Jan 14 by Bloots

Absolute GOLD. So much so it's made me comment and now I gotta go back and find where I was up too! FFS

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Toto move confirmed on 22:27 - Jan 14 with 528 viewsVaughan8

I think you'd be hard pushed to find a worse player who has played over 60 times for us.

Hes a nice bloke - OK
he tried 100% - OK

But sadly, hes not good enough. The fact he still gets games is part of the reason we are where we are.
Toto move confirmed on 07:58 - Jan 15 with 449 viewsquad

Toto move confirmed on 13:55 - Jan 14 by Zx1988

I don't blame the chap. The inference I get from his comments (or coyness around commenting) is that he'd had enough and wanted a fresh start elsewhere. After what happened at Charlton, I wouldn't blame him in the slightest.

I don't blame him either. All he did at Charlton was try to plead with the fans that he was giving his best. And he's always given 100% effort.

However good he is or isn't what happened at Charlton was a disgrace and the fans involved should be thoroughly ashamed. But they won't be.
Toto move confirmed on 08:48 - Jan 15 with 434 viewsgtsb1966

Toto move confirmed on 22:27 - Jan 14 by Vaughan8

I think you'd be hard pushed to find a worse player who has played over 60 times for us.

Hes a nice bloke - OK
he tried 100% - OK

But sadly, hes not good enough. The fact he still gets games is part of the reason we are where we are.

Damn...I thought I'd got you there with Graham Harbey but he only played 59 games for us.
There is no way anyone could describe.... on 09:20 - Jan 15 with 408 viewsDubtractor

There is no way anyone could describe.... on 16:08 - Jan 14 by Mach_foreignBlue

Says the person who claims that Chambers is a legend.

As mostly is the case you turn into personal comments when seeing totally different view to yours. Bullying and insulting from behind your screen, you make me laugh you rank fairy.

The forum is about opinions. If you can't handle it ask the admins to teach you a bit.

With all due respect Mach, you getting upset about other people scapegoating players, or being unpleasant to other posters, is slightly (a lot) hypocritical.

Whether you intend it or not, your posting manner is one of the most aggressive on here, and there is a list of players that you've quite noisily scapegoated over the years - Chambers, Skuse and Woolfenden being the 3 most obvious. Oh, and Bart too.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Login to get fewer ads

Toto move confirmed on 11:42 - Jan 15 with 361 viewsbluebudgie

Toto move confirmed on 07:58 - Jan 15 by quad

I don't blame him either. All he did at Charlton was try to plead with the fans that he was giving his best. And he's always given 100% effort.

However good he is or isn't what happened at Charlton was a disgrace and the fans involved should be thoroughly ashamed. But they won't be.

If you had been at the match which I was and standing a few meters away from the incident. Toto did not "plead" with the fans he was confrontational and stirred up what was already a very toxic atmosphere.The idiot that ran on the pitch to shove Walton is another matter though and hopefully has the book thrown at him
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024