Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shall we have a whip-round to buy Evans’ meagre 5% share in the club? 13:21 - Jan 14 with 1341 views66notout

If he does buy a part of Huddersfield he will have to sell his shares in Ipswich and we could step in. If enough of us take part it won’t cost much per head. We’d have the same stake in the club that the Three Lions have.
Shall we have a whip-round to buy Evans’ meagre 5% share in the club? on 13:22 - Jan 14 with 1331 viewsKieran_Knows

his shares in Gamechanger20*

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Shall we have a whip-round to buy Evans’ meagre 5% share in the club? on 13:23 - Jan 14 with 1309 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm not sure any of us are incompetent enough to replace him tbh.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Shall we have a whip-round to buy Evans’ meagre 5% share in the club? on 13:24 - Jan 14 with 1307 viewsPhilTWTD

As per the other thread, he doesn't have to sell his shares in Town.
Shall we have a whip-round to buy Evans’ meagre 5% share in the club? on 13:25 - Jan 14 with 1289 views66notout

Shall we have a whip-round to buy Evans’ meagre 5% share in the club? on 13:22 - Jan 14 by Kieran_Knows

his shares in Gamechanger20*

Eh?
Shall we have a whip-round to buy Evans’ meagre 5% share in the club? on 15:41 - Jan 14 with 1143 viewsPinewoodblue

Many fans already own shares in the old ITFC which still owns 12.5% of the club.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Shall we have a whip-round to buy Evans’ meagre 5% share in the club? on 20:52 - Jan 14 with 1022 viewsBlueForYou

Shall we have a whip-round to buy Evans’ meagre 5% share in the club? on 15:41 - Jan 14 by Pinewoodblue

Many fans already own shares in the old ITFC which still owns 12.5% of the club.

An increase to 17.5% would be a positive move would it not?
Shall we have a whip-round to buy Evans’ meagre 5% share in the club? on 21:21 - Jan 14 with 980 viewsKieran_Knows

Shall we have a whip-round to buy Evans’ meagre 5% share in the club? on 13:25 - Jan 14 by 66notout

Eh?

He doesn’t own shares in the club, IIRC? He owns a 5% stake in Gamechanger, who own the club.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Shall we have a whip-round to buy Evans’ meagre 5% share in the club? on 12:22 - Jan 15 with 806 viewsWeWereZombies

Shall we have a whip-round to buy Evans’ meagre 5% share in the club? on 20:52 - Jan 14 by BlueForYou

An increase to 17.5% would be a positive move would it not?

Well your investment worth £3.50 would increase in value to £4.90...but you might have to part with a few hundred to achieve that.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Login to get fewer ads

Shall we have a whip-round to buy Evans’ meagre 5% share in the club? on 13:03 - Jan 15 with 751 viewsElephantintheRoom

Shall we have a whip-round to buy Evans’ meagre 5% share in the club? on 15:41 - Jan 14 by Pinewoodblue

Not entirely sure what is true any more. I think Evans retained a holding in 'Gamechanger' did he not - rather than a number of shares. I'm sure i've read somewhere that his ownership is now down to 3% - or only about twice as much as each of our new 'owners'

Ironic that most supporters are pleased to see the back of Evans even though he didn't hoover up the small shareholders' shares, nor devalue them still further with new shares.- his losses, real or imagined were all funded by loans.

The cowboys will be looking to dilute the share numbers asap

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Shall we have a whip-round to buy Evans’ meagre 5% share in the club? on 13:21 - Jan 15 with 711 viewsPinewoodblue

Shall we have a whip-round to buy Evans’ meagre 5% share in the club? on 13:03 - Jan 15 by ElephantintheRoom

Not entirely sure what is true any more. I think Evans retained a holding in 'Gamechanger' did he not - rather than a number of shares. I'm sure i've read somewhere that his ownership is now down to 3% - or only about twice as much as each of our new 'owners'

Ironic that most supporters are pleased to see the back of Evans even though he didn't hoover up the small shareholders' shares, nor devalue them still further with new shares.- his losses, real or imagined were all funded by loans.

The cowboys will be looking to dilute the share numbers asap

Presumably if the club sought to raise money by means of a share issue, the old ITFC company would have to decide if it wanted to exercise any right given.

2023 year of destiny

Shall we have a whip-round to buy Evans’ meagre 5% share in the club? on 13:28 - Jan 15 with 694 viewsElephantintheRoom

Shall we have a whip-round to buy Evans’ meagre 5% share in the club? on 13:21 - Jan 15 by Pinewoodblue

Presumably if the club sought to raise money by means of a share issue, the old ITFC company would have to decide if it wanted to exercise any right given.

Yes indeed - but as most small shareholders bought shares as a donation to keep the club going I'm not sure many will be keen to aid the current encumbents releasing the club's allegedly hidden value by flogging some paper.

Early days - but the crucial difference is that the current lot have bought the club with borrowed money and have a repayment plan to adhere to come what may.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Shall we have a whip-round to buy Evans’ meagre 5% share in the club? on 13:45 - Jan 15 with 661 viewsPinewoodblue

Shall we have a whip-round to buy Evans’ meagre 5% share in the club? on 13:28 - Jan 15 by ElephantintheRoom

Yes indeed - but as most small shareholders bought shares as a donation to keep the club going I'm not sure many will be keen to aid the current encumbents releasing the club's allegedly hidden value by flogging some paper.

Early days - but the crucial difference is that the current lot have bought the club with borrowed money and have a repayment plan to adhere to come what may.

There may be several thousand shareholders but the original shareholders, the turkeys who voted for Christmas, still hold the lion’s share.

2023 year of destiny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024