Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alpha Men Assemble 11:27 - Jan 15 with 2748 viewsElderGrizzly

I can imagine this happening on a green in Great Bentley…

Alpha Men Assemble on 11:28 - Jan 15 with 2303 viewsSwansea_Blue

Look more like Total Tw*ts Training to me. State of them.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Alpha Men Assemble on 11:30 - Jan 15 with 2293 viewsfooters

I thought the latest Dad's Army remake was bad enough, no real need for another.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Alpha Men Assemble on 11:31 - Jan 15 with 2287 viewsfooters

Alpha Men Assemble on 11:28 - Jan 15 by Swansea_Blue

Tumble Tw@ts.

Alpha Men Assemble on 11:31 - Jan 15 with 2288 viewsElderGrizzly

Alpha Men Assemble on 11:28 - Jan 15 by Swansea_Blue

It is pathetic, but this type of thing (with more guns) is how groups like the Proud Boys and Trump insurrectionists started

This however feels like a group of men who just want a fight
Alpha Men Assemble on 11:36 - Jan 15 with 2261 viewsMullet

Alpha Papa can’t see the kids more like.

Tragic that so many confuse masculinity with being a man these days.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Alpha Men Assemble on 11:39 - Jan 15 with 2245 viewsDarth_Koont

Anyone who thinks of themselves, or would like to think of themselves, as an “Alpha Man” probably has a few unresolved issues.

Ironically, rather than pushing and shoving in a field, they really need a cup of tea and a sympathetic ear.

Pronouns: He/Him

Alpha Men Assemble on 13:14 - Jan 15 with 2098 viewsTractorWood

Alpha Men Assemble on 11:36 - Jan 15 by Mullet

Alpha Papa can’t see the kids more like.

Tragic that so many confuse masculinity with being a man these days.

Seems social media is a real problem for enraging and organising easily persuaded and angry people. The reference to a corrupt judge is pretty ironic.

There has literally been a case in the last few weeks (Colston 4) in which elected and senior politicians have tried to undermine our judicial process because they didn't like the jury's decision. An extremely worrying rhetoric.

That is far more worrying than someone telling you to wear a mask occasionally or whatever these chaps are upset about to warrant some horseplay on the playing field in Mansfield/Stoke/Preston.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2022 13:16]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Alpha Men Assemble on 13:17 - Jan 15 with 2076 viewsDyland

ALPHA MEN ASSEMBLE!

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Login to get fewer ads

Alpha Men Assemble on 13:19 - Jan 15 with 2064 viewsDyland

Alpha Men Assemble on 11:31 - Jan 15 by ElderGrizzly

It is pathetic, but this type of thing (with more guns) is how groups like the Proud Boys and Trump insurrectionists started

This however feels like a group of men who just want a fight

Think it's just as likely they want some frottage

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Alpha Men Assemble on 13:33 - Jan 15 with 2005 viewsDubtractor

Alpha Men Assemble on 13:17 - Jan 15 by Dyland

ALPHA MEN ASSEMBLE!

Marvel have really dropped the ball by not getting the film rights haven't they?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Alpha Men Assemble on 13:40 - Jan 15 with 1982 viewsEdwardStone

They put me in mind of these fine people

Alpha Men Assemble on 13:46 - Jan 15 with 1956 viewsfactual_blue

Nothing homoerotic going on there.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Alpha Men Assemble on 13:54 - Jan 15 with 1953 viewsLord_Lucan

They are of course nut jobs - although I may have offended someone here as professional anarchist RKD chastised me last week for singing the Cadburys advert "Everyones a fruit and nutcase"

You mention Bently Green because you assume Bently Blue is a mad right wing loon however in my experience (and I have been about a bit) the biggest lump of people who hold the opinion of "Members believe that the Pandemic has been orchestrated to curtail people’s freedom" are hard left crusties.

Personally I'm not too keen on extremes of either side although I like Koonty for some reason because although we are poles apart he seems top have a functioning brain, and he is a Curb fan.

I maintain my view that someone like yourself who has extreme opinions shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a government post.

You are part of the problem.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Alpha Men Assemble on 14:04 - Jan 15 with 1902 viewsMattinLondon

Alpha Men Assemble on 13:54 - Jan 15 by Lord_Lucan

They are of course nut jobs - although I may have offended someone here as professional anarchist RKD chastised me last week for singing the Cadburys advert "Everyones a fruit and nutcase"

You mention Bently Green because you assume Bently Blue is a mad right wing loon however in my experience (and I have been about a bit) the biggest lump of people who hold the opinion of "Members believe that the Pandemic has been orchestrated to curtail people’s freedom" are hard left crusties.

Personally I'm not too keen on extremes of either side although I like Koonty for some reason because although we are poles apart he seems top have a functioning brain, and he is a Curb fan.

I maintain my view that someone like yourself who has extreme opinions shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a government post.

You are part of the problem.

I know that Grizzly can defend himself but in my opinion he does not have any extreme views and it’s ludicrous to say that he does.
Alpha Men Assemble on 14:14 - Jan 15 with 1851 viewsLord_Lucan

Alpha Men Assemble on 14:04 - Jan 15 by MattinLondon

I know that Grizzly can defend himself but in my opinion he does not have any extreme views and it’s ludicrous to say that he does.

That's because you agree with what he says, as they say in Thailand - you are "Same same"

You cannot see the wood for the trees, same as most of this boards regulars. It's a complete joke how the sheep knock around looking for media soundbites to enable them to support whatever view they have, without checking the facts or listening to any reasonable counter argument. Dumb and Dumber spring to mind.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Alpha Men Assemble on 14:24 - Jan 15 with 1811 viewsfooters

Alpha Men Assemble on 14:14 - Jan 15 by Lord_Lucan

That's because you agree with what he says, as they say in Thailand - you are "Same same"

You cannot see the wood for the trees, same as most of this boards regulars. It's a complete joke how the sheep knock around looking for media soundbites to enable them to support whatever view they have, without checking the facts or listening to any reasonable counter argument. Dumb and Dumber spring to mind.

Please explain it to us mortals, Lucan. You clearly know what's going on.

Alpha Men Assemble on 14:27 - Jan 15 with 1805 viewsLord_Lucan

Alpha Men Assemble on 14:24 - Jan 15 by footers

Please explain it to us mortals, Lucan. You clearly know what's going on.

What exactly would you like me to explain? Are we still talking about the fools in a field or are you expanding things?

Alpha Men Assemble on 14:34 - Jan 15 with 1774 viewsMattinLondon

Alpha Men Assemble on 14:14 - Jan 15 by Lord_Lucan

Oh, the old ‘sheep’ argument which is pretty pathetic. Its basically a lazy persons way of criticising someone else’s views which tend to be political. I guess that it’s meant to be insulting and purposely so. Ironically it is the people who use this term (sheep) who could be considered sheep themselves as they keep repeating this tired and ignorant term repeatedly.

Blah blah blah sheep blah blah blah woke blah blah
Alpha Men Assemble on 14:43 - Jan 15 with 1738 viewsLord_Lucan

Alpha Men Assemble on 14:34 - Jan 15 by MattinLondon

Oh, the old ‘sheep’ argument which is pretty pathetic. Its basically a lazy persons way of criticising someone else’s views which tend to be political. I guess that it’s meant to be insulting and purposely so. Ironically it is the people who use this term (sheep) who could be considered sheep themselves as they keep repeating this tired and ignorant term repeatedly.

Blah blah blah sheep blah blah blah woke blah blah

No it's not, it is 100% accurate. You are a left winger, I get it, and nothing on the left is wrong. It's a mind blowing fecking head bang reading some of the daily rubbish on here.

I think I will go to my grave not understanding why people cannot see various advantages of both so called left and right thinking.

You've got your knickers in a twist.

Alpha Men Assemble on 14:44 - Jan 15 with 1723 viewsnoggin

Alpha Men Assemble on 14:27 - Jan 15 by Lord_Lucan

What exactly would you like me to explain? Are we still talking about the fools in a field or are you expanding things?

It was you that expanded.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Alpha Men Assemble on 14:48 - Jan 15 with 1704 viewsnoggin

Alpha Men Assemble on 14:43 - Jan 15 by Lord_Lucan

No it's not, it is 100% accurate. You are a left winger, I get it, and nothing on the left is wrong. It's a mind blowing fecking head bang reading some of the daily rubbish on here.

I think I will go to my grave not understanding why people cannot see various advantages of both so called left and right thinking.

Snowflake.

Alpha Men Assemble on 14:51 - Jan 15 with 1690 viewsnoggin

Football Lads Alliance in a field. wE AtE ALl eXTRemISm.

Alpha Men Assemble on 14:52 - Jan 15 with 1680 viewsLord_Lucan

Alpha Men Assemble on 14:44 - Jan 15 by noggin

It was you that expanded.

Did I? I don't see how.

Sorry if I have upset you, I have a low tolerance level this morning.

I'm off to watch Lillyhammer if I can find my remote which I lost last night. Wish me luck fellow Nomad.

Edit; I've just seen my bean counter has taken a hammering. Watch out, Noggins about!
[Post edited 15 Jan 2022 14:55]

Alpha Men Assemble on 14:52 - Jan 15 with 1670 viewsMattinLondon

Initially I replied stating that Grizzly is not an extremist. In return you replied about sheep, Thailand and wood. And now you’ve ended your piece by trying to downplay what I mentioned with a disparaging comment about ‘knickers’. You’re the one who ended your rant with ‘dumber and dumber’.

You like to belittle others and in your own head at least appear to sound superior which doesn’t often work. Well done for trying anyway.
Alpha Men Assemble on 14:53 - Jan 15 with 1664 viewsfooters

Yes, you are the only person capable of nuanced thinking. That must be what's going on here. Everyone else is firmly in one camp or another and cannot understand others' points of view. Yeah, that's it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024