Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trevor Philips close to tears interviewing Oliver Dowden 08:57 - Jan 16 with 1245 viewsnoggin

Trevor Phillips' daughter died, in isolation, while tory MP's partied. Poor fella is now apologising for making it personal. He was unable to be with his dying daughter, while those arseholes were getting drunk and dancing.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2022 9:05]

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Trevor Philips close to tears interviewing Oliver Dowden on 09:34 - Jan 16 with 1100 viewsGlasgowBlue

Absolutely no need for him to apologise.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Trevor Philips close to tears interviewing Oliver Dowden on 10:37 - Jan 16 with 997 viewsGuthrum

There are so many stories like that. Or people whose elderly relatives have suffered maybe terminal decline due to isolation.

Whatever Sue Grey decides, this issue has done incalculable damage to Johnson's premiership.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Trevor Philips close to tears interviewing Oliver Dowden on 10:46 - Jan 16 with 963 viewsnoggin

Trevor Philips close to tears interviewing Oliver Dowden on 10:37 - Jan 16 by Guthrum

There are so many stories like that. Or people whose elderly relatives have suffered maybe terminal decline due to isolation.

Whatever Sue Grey decides, this issue has done incalculable damage to Johnson's premiership.

Yet plenty of people are still praising Johnson for his handling ov the pandemic. He didn't even take it seriously in his own back yard, quite literally.

Trevor Philips close to tears interviewing Oliver Dowden on 10:50 - Jan 16 with 952 viewsGuthrum

Trevor Philips close to tears interviewing Oliver Dowden on 10:46 - Jan 16 by noggin

Yet plenty of people are still praising Johnson for his handling ov the pandemic. He didn't even take it seriously in his own back yard, quite literally.

I haven't come across many people who are still doing that. At most they are falling back on the Keir Starmer ad hominem stuff (invisible, rubbish, not radical enough, party too radical, etc.).

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Trevor Philips close to tears interviewing Oliver Dowden on 11:12 - Jan 16 with 905 viewsnoggin

Trevor Philips close to tears interviewing Oliver Dowden on 10:50 - Jan 16 by Guthrum

I haven't come across many people who are still doing that. At most they are falling back on the Keir Starmer ad hominem stuff (invisible, rubbish, not radical enough, party too radical, etc.).

Just a couple of days ago, the EADT asked, "Would you still vote for a BJ led government?" Plenty answered yes.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2022 11:18]

Trevor Philips close to tears interviewing Oliver Dowden on 11:52 - Jan 16 with 801 viewsDublinBlue84

Here

Johnson's supporters should be forced to watch things like this.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2022 11:53]

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Trevor Philips close to tears interviewing Oliver Dowden on 12:13 - Jan 16 with 755 viewsChurchman

He had no need whatsoever to apologise for anything. I’m pleased he told his story, because that story will resonate with 10s of 1000s.

Before my mum died in 2018, she suffered terribly in the month or two before. Throughout that time she had brilliant love and support from the people in the home trying to turn things around for her, but the support and presence of her husband, my sister and even me at times was beyond price. I cannot imagine how especially my dad would have coped if he’d not been able to see her and hold her the morning she died.

I know a couple of people that lost relatives during the last couple of years. The both understood the need for the rules and to abide by them. It would seem that Johnson and his lowlife chums didn’t. If he in the least bit cared, he’d resign, but we all know he doesn’t. Not a jot.

My heartfelt sympathy goes to Mr Phillips and what he has to live with. The last thing he needs to do is apologise to anybody. If he’d have stood up and punched that pompous disinterested berk in the face, I wouldn’t have blamed him in the least.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2022 12:18]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024