Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prince Harry and Sparkle want too pay for their Protection 12:47 - Jan 16 with 1884 viewsKeno

Thoughts anyone

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-60012238
[Post edited 16 Jan 2022 13:47]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Prince Harry and Sparkle want us too pay for their Protection on 12:48 - Jan 16 with 1532 viewsZXBlue

If they were general public who clearly needed some protection, they would probably get it...
Prince Harry and Sparkle want us too pay for their Protection on 12:49 - Jan 16 with 1529 viewsfactual_blue

Alpha Men Assemble are waiting their call.

More seriously, they can't cherry pick the parts of royal life they want.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2022 12:51]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Prince Harry and Sparkle want us too pay for their Protection on 12:50 - Jan 16 with 1526 viewsDubtractor

That's not right actually Keno - they want to pay for it themselves, but they want protection.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Prince Harry and Sparkle want us too pay for their Protection on 12:54 - Jan 16 with 1497 viewsfactual_blue

Prince Harry and Sparkle want us too pay for their Protection on 12:50 - Jan 16 by Dubtractor

That's not right actually Keno - they want to pay for it themselves, but they want protection.

I don't think you've ever been able to buy your own copper in the UK.

Oh.....

https://www.thehistorypress.co.uk/articles/the-sweeney-the-dirty-squads-police-c

Prince Harry and Sparkle want us too pay for their Protection on 12:54 - Jan 16 with 1496 viewsfooters

Prince Harry and Sparkle want us too pay for their Protection on 12:50 - Jan 16 by Dubtractor

Bit late for that. They're already lumbered with a sprog.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Prince Harry and Sparkle want us too pay for their Protection on 12:56 - Jan 16 with 1471 viewsfooters

Prince Harry and Sparkle want us too pay for their Protection on 12:54 - Jan 16 by factual_blue

I don't think you've ever been able to buy your own copper in the UK.

Oh.....

https://www.thehistorypress.co.uk/articles/the-sweeney-the-dirty-squads-police-c

Know a bloke who can get you plenty of it cheap, just don't ask where it came from. Pick up from the back of his Peugeot Partner at Ellough Industrial Estate.

Prince Harry and Sparkle want us too pay for their Protection on 13:09 - Jan 16 with 1430 viewsJ2BLUE

No they don't. They want UK police to share intelligence with their security team which they will pay for themselves.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Prince Harry and Sparkle want us too pay for their Protection on 13:11 - Jan 16 with 1423 viewsfactual_blue

Prince Harry and Sparkle want us too pay for their Protection on 12:56 - Jan 16 by footers

Know a bloke who can get you plenty of it cheap, just don't ask where it came from. Pick up from the back of his Peugeot Partner at Ellough Industrial Estate.

At a guess, that's in Lowestoft.

Login to get fewer ads

Prince Harry and Sparkle want us too pay for their Protection on 13:11 - Jan 16 with 1417 viewsHARRY10

That behaviour will give the republican cause plenty of ammo

err, not in the actual sense of bullets etc......................heaven forbid
[Post edited 16 Jan 2022 13:12]
Prince Harry and Sparkle want us too pay for their Protection on 13:13 - Jan 16 with 1406 viewsfooters

Prince Harry and Sparkle want us too pay for their Protection on 13:11 - Jan 16 by factual_blue

At a guess, that's in Lowestoft.

Close. Beccles. Home of the delicious Beccles Cake.

Prince Harry and Sparkle want us too pay for their Protection on 13:16 - Jan 16 with 1399 viewsChurchman

I couldn’t care a less who pays for it as long as it doesn’t come from my taxes and ‘normal’ policing isn’t compromised to protect him and his entourage.

He’s made his bed and can recline on it and pay for it.
Prince Harry and Sparkle want us too pay for their Protection on 13:22 - Jan 16 with 1380 viewssolomon

Surely these two darlings of Tinsel town can afford such things? They are mega stars after all and can’t be short of a few quid, sorry, bucks.
Prince Harry and Sparkle want us too pay for their Protection on 13:31 - Jan 16 with 1339 viewsJ2BLUE

Prince Harry and Sparkle want us too pay for their Protection on 13:22 - Jan 16 by solomon

Surely these two darlings of Tinsel town can afford such things? They are mega stars after all and can’t be short of a few quid, sorry, bucks.

They want to pay for it themselves.

I couldn't care less about them either way to be honest but I do respect facts.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Prince Harry and Sparkle want us too pay for their Protection on 13:40 - Jan 16 with 1308 viewsKeno

I sit corrected

I thought only Boris could buy off the police

Prince Harry and Sparkle want us too pay for their Protection on 13:41 - Jan 16 with 1308 viewssolomon

Prince Harry and Sparkle want us too pay for their Protection on 13:31 - Jan 16 by J2BLUE

They want to pay for it themselves.

I couldn't care less about them either way to be honest but I do respect facts.

Apologies didn’t read it correctly.

So the issue is we won’t allow them to?
Prince Harry and Sparkle want us too pay for their Protection on 13:44 - Jan 16 with 1294 viewsIllinoisblue

My main thought is you should edit your post title so it’s accurate

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Prince Harry and Sparkle want us too pay for their Protection on 13:48 - Jan 16 with 1283 viewsKeno

Prince Harry and Sparkle want us too pay for their Protection on 13:44 - Jan 16 by Illinoisblue

My main thought is you should edit your post title so it’s accurate

Have done

just curious but since when did we have to post accurate stuff on here?? (hehe!!)

Prince Harry and Sparkle want us too pay for their Protection on 13:50 - Jan 16 with 1255 viewsIllinoisblue

Prince Harry and Sparkle want us too pay for their Protection on 13:48 - Jan 16 by Keno

Have done

just curious but since when did we have to post accurate stuff on here?? (hehe!!)

I see you left your typo in there to maintain standards!

62 - 78 - 81

Prince Harry and Sparkle want too pay for their Protection on 13:57 - Jan 16 with 1224 viewsHARRY10

"follows a security incident in London in July 2021 when the duke's car was chased by photographers as he left a charity event."

must have left the poor fellow shaken to the core
Prince Harry and Sparkle want us too pay for their Protection on 14:02 - Jan 16 with 1209 viewsKeno

Prince Harry and Sparkle want us too pay for their Protection on 13:50 - Jan 16 by Illinoisblue

I see you left your typo in there to maintain standards!

Always!!!

whats the view of those too over there then?

Prince Harry and Sparkle want us too pay for their Protection on 14:05 - Jan 16 with 1199 viewsIllinoisblue

Prince Harry and Sparkle want us too pay for their Protection on 14:02 - Jan 16 by Keno

Always!!!

whats the view of those too over there then?

Mrs Ily think Megan is a total bitch. I personally don’t give a s5it about the royals other than hoping Andrew gets what’s coming to him.

62 - 78 - 81

Prince Harry and Sparkle want us too pay for their Protection on 14:17 - Jan 16 with 1159 viewsKeno

Prince Harry and Sparkle want us too pay for their Protection on 14:05 - Jan 16 by Illinoisblue

Mrs Ily think Megan is a total bitch. I personally don’t give a s5it about the royals other than hoping Andrew gets what’s coming to him.

She was crap in Suits (Meghan not Mrs Illy, although I may now think of Mrs Illy as the excellent Donna Paulsen/Sarah Rafferty)

I hope they throw the book at Andrew, his behaviour has been a disgrace

Prince Harry and Sparkle want too pay for their Protection on 14:31 - Jan 16 with 1124 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Prince Harry and Sparkle want too pay for their Protection on 13:57 - Jan 16 by HARRY10

"follows a security incident in London in July 2021 when the duke's car was chased by photographers as he left a charity event."

must have left the poor fellow shaken to the core

I presume that is a serious comment.

If it isn't, it is either an ignorant or a heartless one.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Prince Harry and Sparkle want us too pay for their Protection on 14:35 - Jan 16 with 1115 viewseireblue

Prince Harry and Sparkle want us too pay for their Protection on 13:16 - Jan 16 by Churchman

I couldn’t care a less who pays for it as long as it doesn’t come from my taxes and ‘normal’ policing isn’t compromised to protect him and his entourage.

He’s made his bed and can recline on it and pay for it.

Is that last sentence entirely fair.

It is a consequence of having a royal family, which is the choice of the UK, that there will be new members born into that position of privilege.

At what point should a person declare they don’t want to be a Royal?
At birth, when they can first speak, at 16?

And up until that point, do they have a choice in being in the public eye? Did Harry have a choice in walking behind his mothers coffin? Did he have a choice that the press would report on his teenage activity, or things he did.

Would the press ever treat someone that decided, on reflection they would like to not be a royal, differently than the average Joe?

Did other members of theatre and television production companies get the same sort of coverage that Prince Andrew had back in the day.

Seems to me this talk of Harry making a bed so he can lie in it is a form of hypocrisy.

BTW, not directing this personally at you Churchman.

Harry is in this position as a consequence of birth, not through choice.

If the UK doesn’t want the hassle associated with people born into an elevated position of privilege and any consequences of that, get rid of the monarchy, end of problem.

Until then……
Prince Harry and Sparkle want too pay for their Protection on 14:42 - Jan 16 with 1097 viewsBasingstokeBlue

That’s not how I’m reading it. Whilst visiting the UK, they want use of the protection forces that Harry always had before his defection but they want to pay for it themselves.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024