Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liam Kinsella 19:53 - Jan 16 with 3141 viewsSitfcB

Walsall fans still seem pretty adamant he’s coming here and it’s all but confirmed, they think this is a goodbye post on his Instagram…

[Post edited 16 Jan 2022 19:57]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Liam Kinsella on 20:10 - Jan 16 with 2960 viewsitfcsuth

Wouldn’t understand it one bit. Stock piling central midfielders whilst Harper, El Mizouni or Fraser aren’t even making match day squads.

Would scratch my head at the recruitment side of things here, full focus should be LWB.
Liam Kinsella on 20:13 - Jan 16 with 2901 viewstextbackup

Liam Kinsella on 20:10 - Jan 16 by itfcsuth

Wouldn’t understand it one bit. Stock piling central midfielders whilst Harper, El Mizouni or Fraser aren’t even making match day squads.

Would scratch my head at the recruitment side of things here, full focus should be LWB.

is he better than them though?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Liam Kinsella on 20:16 - Jan 16 with 2887 viewsitfc1108

In an interview last week, Evans brought up how he used to play in the middle of the back three for Sheffield United, without really being prompted by the question, to answer like he did. Perhaps Evans is moving back aka Steve Sedgley and Kinsella will be in midfield with Morsy.
Liam Kinsella on 20:17 - Jan 16 with 2854 viewscressi

Liam Kinsella on 20:16 - Jan 16 by itfc1108

In an interview last week, Evans brought up how he used to play in the middle of the back three for Sheffield United, without really being prompted by the question, to answer like he did. Perhaps Evans is moving back aka Steve Sedgley and Kinsella will be in midfield with Morsy.

Can't see it one goal in 143 games makes scuse look like John wark
Liam Kinsella on 20:28 - Jan 16 with 2733 viewschrismakin

Its definitely to random to be untrue isn't it? I mean you see rumours started but they tend to be players most people have at least heard of.

Saw this too
[Post edited 16 Jan 2022 20:55]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Liam Kinsella on 20:29 - Jan 16 with 2732 viewsHarryB

to be honest i agree. i do not get the point of signing another CM. i suppose if he is better then it could be good!
Liam Kinsella on 20:30 - Jan 16 with 2724 viewschrismakin

Will be happy to see some of these

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Liam Kinsella on 20:36 - Jan 16 with 2647 viewsCheltenham_Blue

He's top of the L2 charts in interceptions and tackles.
If true, (and it only seems to be on the Walsall side), he'd certainly be a far better back up than Nolan, unless we are moving on some of our other midfielders.

But, I remain unconvinced that its happening.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Login to get fewer ads

Liam Kinsella on 20:57 - Jan 16 with 2420 viewshomer_123

Liam Kinsella on 20:30 - Jan 16 by chrismakin

Will be happy to see some of these

That was his first goal in 3 years....so you focusing on this is a touch odd.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Liam Kinsella on 21:06 - Jan 16 with 2338 viewschrismakin

Liam Kinsella on 20:57 - Jan 16 by homer_123

I've not really focused on it tbh just added it along with the other tweets I linked. Hadn't meant for it to be a post on its own tho.

Liam Kinsella on 21:30 - Jan 16 with 2182 viewsEireannach_gorm

Liam Kinsella on 20:57 - Jan 16 by homer_123

He’s no Cole Skuse.
Liam Kinsella on 22:16 - Jan 16 with 1931 viewsitfcsuth

Liam Kinsella on 20:13 - Jan 16 by textbackup

is he better than them though?

To be honest I’ve never seen him play. Begs the question if he was ‘that good’, would he have spent his whole career up until he was 26 with Walsall?

When you think Jay Matete from Fleetwood who was very very good against us with 6 months left on his deal and still just 20 years old, seems an odd move - not that anything is being reported our end.
Liam Kinsella on 23:01 - Jan 16 with 1742 viewsBondiBlue

Liam Kinsella on 20:36 - Jan 16 by Cheltenham_Blue

He's top of the L2 charts in interceptions and tackles.
If true, (and it only seems to be on the Walsall side), he'd certainly be a far better back up than Nolan, unless we are moving on some of our other midfielders.

But, I remain unconvinced that its happening.

Sounds like a completely different kind of midfielder to any of ours at the moment. McKenna clearly thinks morsy can contribute going forward so we'll need someone to do the defending. Evans and nolan are hopeless defensively.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Liam Kinsella on 23:15 - Jan 16 with 1665 viewsbournemouthblue

Fraser could easily move on, hopefully for a decent fee, particularly if it frees up wages for a left back

Could be a lower cost replacement maybe?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Liam Kinsella on 23:20 - Jan 16 with 1629 viewsBondiBlue

Liam Kinsella on 23:15 - Jan 16 by bournemouthblue

Fraser could easily move on, hopefully for a decent fee, particularly if it frees up wages for a left back

Could be a lower cost replacement maybe?

Looks like he's a defensive midfielder from the analytics, the opposite of fraser. I'd guess this would make fraser leaving less likely, as you'd imagine they'd complement each other very well.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Liam Kinsella on 08:10 - Jan 17 with 1104 viewsArnieM

Maybe those current Town midfielders you list are surplus to requirements and will be moved on?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024