Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
They say you can judge people by the company they keep 21:25 - Jan 16 with 833 viewsKeno

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

They say you can judge people by the company they keep on 21:30 - Jan 16 with 791 viewsbluelagos

Imagine being a convicted sex pest/paedo/sex trafficer and being associated with Piers Morgan...

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

They say you can judge people by the company they keep on 21:33 - Jan 16 with 772 viewsfactual_blue

They say you can judge people by the company they keep on 21:30 - Jan 16 by bluelagos

Imagine being a convicted sex pest/paedo/sex trafficer and being associated with Piers Morgan...

People are happy to be interviewed by piers moron as it means for at least a short period they're not the worst person in the room.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

They say you can judge people by the company they keep on 23:30 - Jan 16 with 636 viewsBlueBadger

They say you can judge people by the company they keep on 21:33 - Jan 16 by factual_blue

People are happy to be interviewed by piers moron as it means for at least a short period they're not the worst person in the room.

Apart from this one time.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

They say you can judge people by the company they keep on 23:49 - Jan 16 with 596 viewsjeera

They say you can judge people by the company they keep on 23:30 - Jan 16 by BlueBadger

I knew TR was dim but I honestly didn't know he was that unbearably thick.

He doesn't have a clue what he's talking about there.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

They say you can judge people by the company they keep on 00:19 - Jan 17 with 562 viewsXYZ

They say you can judge people by the company they keep on 23:30 - Jan 16 by BlueBadger

Someone show him the Old Testament.
They say you can judge people by the company they keep on 00:23 - Jan 17 with 558 viewsjeera

They say you can judge people by the company they keep on 00:19 - Jan 17 by XYZ

Someone show him the Old Testament.

Well, quite. Hardly romantic was it.

The bloke's clueless and thick as mince.

And quoting Gladstone ffs. Not heard of the Empire then.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2022 0:24]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024