Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who'll be first to the official anouncement? 11:22 - Jan 17 with 638 viewsBlueBadger

Sitters or Phil?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Who'll be first to the official anouncement? on 11:22 - Jan 17 with 625 viewschrismakin

Talking town, or maybe not, or they will then next year we'll find out they didn't know first.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Who'll be first to the official anouncement? on 11:23 - Jan 17 with 606 viewsMetal_Hacker

Could always be WKJ's mate

Poll: If it were one or the other

Who'll be first to the official anouncement? on 12:08 - Jan 17 with 485 viewswkj

My mate... 5th Jan

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Who'll be first to the official anouncement? on 12:27 - Jan 17 with 431 viewsHighgateBlue

Who'll be first to the official anouncement? on 12:08 - Jan 17 by wkj

My mate... 5th Jan

There's a distinction between announcing a prediction and announcing that a deal has occurred. We ALL know that Town have been trying to do a deal, and as at 5th Jan, they had definitely not yet succeeded.
Who'll be first to the official anouncement? on 12:28 - Jan 17 with 426 viewswkj

Who'll be first to the official anouncement? on 12:27 - Jan 17 by HighgateBlue

There's a distinction between announcing a prediction and announcing that a deal has occurred. We ALL know that Town have been trying to do a deal, and as at 5th Jan, they had definitely not yet succeeded.

Ol WKJ doesn't have a history of ever making an ITK post before - just sayin

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024