Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Excellent news on Walton 11:31 - Jan 17 with 2670 viewsSomethingBlue

Suggests that, even if we don't get up this year (and I think we still can if we bounce back quickly on Saturday) the owners remain intent on making this work.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Excellent news on Walton on 12:34 - Jan 17 with 2493 viewsHighgateBlue

Don't jinx it.

I know Ashton's close to getting this one over the line, but he's a keeper, so all of the transfer must go over all of the line...
Excellent news on Walton on 13:26 - Jan 17 with 2374 viewshomer_123

Excellent news on Walton on 12:34 - Jan 17 by HighgateBlue

Don't jinx it.

I know Ashton's close to getting this one over the line, but he's a keeper, so all of the transfer must go over all of the line...

...well no....surely you don't want it over the line with a keeper.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Excellent news on Walton on 13:56 - Jan 17 with 2281 viewsjayessess

nominal fee apparently. Feel Brighton definitely over-rated their bargaining position ...

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Excellent news on Walton on 15:06 - Jan 17 with 2120 viewsJ2BLUE

Excellent news on Walton on 13:56 - Jan 17 by jayessess

nominal fee apparently. Feel Brighton definitely over-rated their bargaining position ...

Aim high, swing low? Put it out there that you want a decent fee then just ask for a smaller realistic fee.

The sort of thing Ashton would likely do, to be fair.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Excellent news on Walton on 15:27 - Jan 17 with 2038 viewsfranz_tyson

I see Frank Weston and his Vital blog channel have tried to be the first - ‘Walton signs 3 year Deal’.
According to Frank’s trusted source. Nothing confirmed yet and think Frank’s just going for click bait. Probably gambling on this going through and we’d give him a 3 year contract (pretty typical).
Excellent news on Walton on 15:30 - Jan 17 with 2023 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Listened to EADT podcast and Warren said he's on his way to training ground for medical etc so could well be announced today!
Excellent news on Walton on 15:41 - Jan 17 with 1953 viewsPrice_1991

Excellent news on Walton on 15:30 - Jan 17 by abracaDOBRA_

Listened to EADT podcast and Warren said he's on his way to training ground for medical etc so could well be announced today!

Surely if true we could skip the medical?! He's been here half the season already and would have had a medical when we signed him on loan in August, don't know how much of a formality medicals are when signing a player but does seem like a bit of a waste of resources if we already know what the results will be?
Excellent news on Walton on 15:48 - Jan 17 with 1914 viewsfranz_tyson

Excellent news on Walton on 15:41 - Jan 17 by Price_1991

Surely if true we could skip the medical?! He's been here half the season already and would have had a medical when we signed him on loan in August, don't know how much of a formality medicals are when signing a player but does seem like a bit of a waste of resources if we already know what the results will be?

Would the medical be related to insurance and standard in a contract?
Login to get fewer ads

Excellent news on Walton on 15:48 - Jan 17 with 1912 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Excellent news on Walton on 15:41 - Jan 17 by Price_1991

Yeah I did think the same but maybe can use it as a bargaining power if they did find anything, or warren could just be using it as a figure of speech. Basically he's on his way to sort out all the formalities.
Excellent news on Walton on 15:58 - Jan 17 with 1838 viewsfooters

Excellent news on Walton on 15:30 - Jan 17 by abracaDOBRA_

Nice trip to Brighton Sunday, fish and chips on the prom, few hours playing Time Crisis. Back in Ipswich Monday afternoon. Lovely.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Excellent news on Walton on 16:00 - Jan 17 with 1823 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Excellent news on Walton on 15:58 - Jan 17 by footers

Nice trip to Brighton Sunday, fish and chips on the prom, few hours playing Time Crisis. Back in Ipswich Monday afternoon. Lovely.

Did make me laugh that he actually went back there. Poor Guy. Bolton to Ipswich to Brighton to Ipswich. Hope he bought some rock back for the squad
Excellent news on Walton on 16:04 - Jan 17 with 1768 viewsJ2BLUE

Excellent news on Walton on 15:58 - Jan 17 by footers

Time Crisis? Is it 2002?

Truly impaired.

Excellent news on Walton on 16:06 - Jan 17 with 1741 viewsfooters

Excellent news on Walton on 16:04 - Jan 17 by J2BLUE

Time Crisis? Is it 2002?

OK, House of the Dead then.

Can't beat the classics, J2.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Excellent news on Walton on 16:24 - Jan 17 with 1641 viewsJ2BLUE

Excellent news on Walton on 16:06 - Jan 17 by footers

OK, House of the Dead then.

Can't beat the classics, J2.

My brother spent a fortune on that in the arcade. Then I bought him the gun attachment for the Wii and that game. Don't think he ever played it. He preferred playing in the arcade.

Truly impaired.

Excellent news on Walton on 16:45 - Jan 17 with 1533 viewsOldFart71

Excellent news on Walton on 13:26 - Jan 17 by homer_123

...well no....surely you don't want it over the line with a keeper.

Remember the old joke. How can you have a keeper called "Seaman" and keep clean sheets.
Excellent news on Walton on 16:51 - Jan 17 with 1495 viewsxrayspecs

Excellent news on Walton on 15:27 - Jan 17 by franz_tyson

I see Frank Weston and his Vital blog channel have tried to be the first - ‘Walton signs 3 year Deal’.
According to Frank’s trusted source. Nothing confirmed yet and think Frank’s just going for click bait. Probably gambling on this going through and we’d give him a 3 year contract (pretty typical).

Except it will be something and a half years to take him up to the end of a season
Excellent news on Walton on 16:59 - Jan 17 with 1452 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Excellent news on Walton on 16:04 - Jan 17 by J2BLUE

Time Crisis? Is it 2002?

I can absolutely verify that Time Crisis is still in that Arcade!

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

Excellent news on Walton on 17:03 - Jan 17 with 1417 viewsMullet

It’s good isn’t it? I don’t see it happening for us this season unfortunately, but we live in hope and I’m probably just insulating myself against more hurt.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024