Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPRs u23s manager giving the TWTD forum something to discuss... 13:16 - Jan 17 with 1693 viewsgordon

QPRs u23s manager giving the TWTD forum something to discuss... on 13:21 - Jan 17 with 1604 viewsabracaDOBRA_

I think he was sent off not long ago so possibly just picking up some match fitness whilst he can't play
QPRs u23s manager giving the TWTD forum something to discuss... on 13:25 - Jan 17 with 1554 viewshomer_123

QPRs u23s manager giving the TWTD forum something to discuss... on 13:21 - Jan 17 by abracaDOBRA_

I think he was sent off not long ago so possibly just picking up some match fitness whilst he can't play

That's a harsh statement there.....I mean he can play - he really does have an eye for a pass, how well might be debatable but to suggest he can't play at all is just plain wrong.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

QPRs u23s manager giving the TWTD forum something to discuss... on 13:29 - Jan 17 with 1492 viewsabracaDOBRA_

QPRs u23s manager giving the TWTD forum something to discuss... on 13:25 - Jan 17 by homer_123

That's a harsh statement there.....I mean he can play - he really does have an eye for a pass, how well might be debatable but to suggest he can't play at all is just plain wrong.

Ive always been a big fan of him! He can defo play!
QPRs u23s manager giving the TWTD forum something to discuss... on 13:32 - Jan 17 with 1445 viewsgordon

QPRs u23s manager giving the TWTD forum something to discuss... on 13:21 - Jan 17 by abracaDOBRA_

Was an unused sub at the weekend.
QPRs u23s manager giving the TWTD forum something to discuss... on 13:41 - Jan 17 with 1377 viewsabracaDOBRA_

QPRs u23s manager giving the TWTD forum something to discuss... on 13:32 - Jan 17 by gordon

Was an unused sub at the weekend.

Fair enough, their fans have been raving about him though. My mates a QPR fan and says has been a good signing for them so far, usually starts most games
QPRs u23s manager giving the TWTD forum something to discuss... on 13:49 - Jan 17 with 1293 viewsFightingEssex

People forget that U23 is modern football rebranded reserves football, he’s playing to get fit, and is a first team player there.

Poll: Next Ipswich Town manager?

QPRs u23s manager giving the TWTD forum something to discuss... on 15:04 - Jan 17 with 1003 viewsJ2BLUE

Who?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024