Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another anti-vaxxer “common law constable” serving “papers” 14:06 - Jan 17 with 1638 viewsIllinoisblue

This is funny yet also disturbing. Credit the real police for having the patience to listen to this moron for so long.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Another anti-vaxxer “common law constable” serving “papers” on 14:07 - Jan 17 with 1618 viewsBlueBadger

Presumably with this chap, the emphasis is on the first syllable of 'constable'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Another anti-vaxxer “common law constable” serving “papers” on 14:11 - Jan 17 with 1579 viewsIllinoisblue

Another anti-vaxxer “common law constable” serving “papers” on 14:07 - Jan 17 by BlueBadger

Presumably with this chap, the emphasis is on the first syllable of 'constable'.

Looks to be wearing an Arsenal vest so that would be accurate.

62 - 78 - 81

Another anti-vaxxer “common law constable” serving “papers” on 14:31 - Jan 17 with 1501 viewsStokieBlue

Anyone citing common law is supposed to defend one from harm, not contribute to harm by closing a vaccine centre.

Idiots.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Another anti-vaxxer “common law constable” serving “papers” on 14:46 - Jan 17 with 1425 viewsfooters

Magnum Carter, innit.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Another anti-vaxxer “common law constable” serving “papers” on 16:07 - Jan 17 with 1306 viewsSwansea_Blue

Another anti-vaxxer “common law constable” serving “papers” on 14:46 - Jan 17 by footers

Magnum Carter, innit.

He was great!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Another anti-vaxxer “common law constable” serving “papers” on 16:48 - Jan 17 with 1192 viewstractordownsouth

Nothing screams "I've got a one-inch wonder" more than going around calling yourself a 'common law constable'
[Post edited 17 Jan 2022 16:48]

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Another anti-vaxxer “common law constable” serving “papers” on 17:02 - Jan 17 with 1136 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

What an absolute twonk.

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

Another anti-vaxxer “common law constable” serving “papers” on 17:09 - Jan 17 with 1111 viewsChurchman

How dreadful to have listen, let alone be polite, to cretins like that. We are way too tolerant in this country.
Login to get fewer ads

Another anti-vaxxer “common law constable” serving “papers” on 17:20 - Jan 17 with 1098 viewsGeoffSentence

This sort of thing I really don't get.

If they don't want a vaccination themselves, that's one thing, but what possible reason can they have for stopping other people from getting vaccinated.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Another anti-vaxxer “common law constable” serving “papers” on 17:25 - Jan 17 with 1079 viewsIllinoisblue

Another anti-vaxxer “common law constable” serving “papers” on 17:09 - Jan 17 by Churchman

How dreadful to have listen, let alone be polite, to cretins like that. We are way too tolerant in this country.

Quite agree. This need to listen to and empathize with ignorant scum will be society’s undoing.

62 - 78 - 81

Another anti-vaxxer “common law constable” serving “papers” on 17:25 - Jan 17 with 1082 viewsbrogansnose

Another anti-vaxxer “common law constable” serving “papers” on 17:20 - Jan 17 by GeoffSentence

This sort of thing I really don't get.

If they don't want a vaccination themselves, that's one thing, but what possible reason can they have for stopping other people from getting vaccinated.

I've got to say that I could never get my head around this 'We're fighting for our freedoms' by stopping others having theirs.
Another anti-vaxxer “common law constable” serving “papers” on 17:31 - Jan 17 with 1052 viewstractordownsouth

Another anti-vaxxer “common law constable” serving “papers” on 17:25 - Jan 17 by brogansnose

I've got to say that I could never get my head around this 'We're fighting for our freedoms' by stopping others having theirs.

On top of the main point that without people having been vaccinated, we'd now have fewer freedoms.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Another anti-vaxxer “common law constable” serving “papers” on 17:37 - Jan 17 with 1028 viewsNthQldITFC

It may be a little unfair but anyone who starts a conversation with me with the words "What it is, is..." also finishes a conversation with me with words "What it is, is.".

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Another anti-vaxxer “common law constable” serving “papers” on 17:57 - Jan 17 with 984 viewsfactual_blue

Another anti-vaxxer “common law constable” serving “papers” on 14:07 - Jan 17 by BlueBadger

Well, it certainly isn't on the 'stable' bit.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Another anti-vaxxer “common law constable” serving “papers” on 18:24 - Jan 17 with 924 viewsfactual_blue

Another anti-vaxxer “common law constable” serving “papers” on 17:25 - Jan 17 by brogansnose

It was said 90 odd years ago that power without responsibility is 'the prerogative of the harlot through the ages.

So too with freedom without responsibility.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Another anti-vaxxer “common law constable” serving “papers” on 18:28 - Jan 17 with 914 viewsHARRY10

One of the by products of not having this vaccination is your susceptibility to developing Coronanus

A condition that causes you to talk out of your arz

I suspect this poor fellow might be a sufferer
Another anti-vaxxer “common law constable” serving “papers” on 18:37 - Jan 17 with 896 viewsBlueBadger

It's fairly simple actually. It's because they're c**ts.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024