Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? 17:45 - Jan 17 with 7304 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? on 17:46 - Jan 17 with 3335 viewshoppy

Whatever the subject - that post title just looks so wrong.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? on 17:46 - Jan 17 with 3323 viewsnoggin

Yeah but vaccines....

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? on 17:55 - Jan 17 with 3228 viewsNthQldITFC

Go Golum!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? on 17:59 - Jan 17 with 3203 viewschicoazul

I don’t mean this as a burn to you; but nobody really cares.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? on 18:00 - Jan 17 with 3188 viewsStokieBlue

Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? on 17:59 - Jan 17 by chicoazul

What you're really saying is that you don't care.

Plenty of people should and do care that he constantly lies to parliament.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? on 18:01 - Jan 17 with 3166 viewschicoazul

Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? on 18:00 - Jan 17 by StokieBlue

What you're really saying is that you don't care.

Plenty of people should and do care that he constantly lies to parliament.

SB

“Should” yes, “do” no.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? on 18:04 - Jan 17 with 3147 viewsStokieBlue

Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? on 18:01 - Jan 17 by chicoazul

“Should” yes, “do” no.

So you speak for the entire UK population now?

Things are really far worse than I thought.

You're also wrong:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jan/17/grassroots-tories-want-boris-jo

That's just the Tories, I suspect supporters of opposition parties care as well and in far higher numbers.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? on 18:04 - Jan 17 with 3148 viewsZXBlue

If true, it ought to be the end instantly. But too many people in this nation don't consider integrity to be an essential value anymore.

Unfortunately, Cummings cannot be trusted at all on this subject (or any) so in the absence of something more concrete, its a non story.
Login to get fewer ads

Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? on 18:09 - Jan 17 with 3080 viewschicoazul

Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? on 18:04 - Jan 17 by StokieBlue

So you speak for the entire UK population now?

Things are really far worse than I thought.

You're also wrong:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jan/17/grassroots-tories-want-boris-jo

That's just the Tories, I suspect supporters of opposition parties care as well and in far higher numbers.

SB

Grass roots Tories lol. A tiny tiny number of people. Nobody cares, nothing will happen. A tiny minority of boring people can cry about lying to parliament all they like and nothing will happen because the system will protect itself at all costs.

Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? on 18:10 - Jan 17 with 3077 viewslowhouseblue

Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? on 18:04 - Jan 17 by ZXBlue

If true, it ought to be the end instantly. But too many people in this nation don't consider integrity to be an essential value anymore.

Unfortunately, Cummings cannot be trusted at all on this subject (or any) so in the absence of something more concrete, its a non story.

if true, it will be the end very quickly. it will very quickly lead to a tory mp vote of confidence.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2022 18:11]

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? on 18:10 - Jan 17 with 3066 viewschicoazul

Correct on all counts.

Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? on 18:13 - Jan 17 with 3021 viewsZXBlue

Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? on 18:10 - Jan 17 by lowhouseblue

if true, it will be the end very quickly. it will very quickly lead to a tory mp vote of confidence.

I am not even convinced of that. The culture is one where you apologise and demand people move on.
Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? on 18:17 - Jan 17 with 2985 viewslowhouseblue

Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? on 18:13 - Jan 17 by ZXBlue

I am not even convinced of that. The culture is one where you apologise and demand people move on.

no, if true there's no room for interpretation. he said something categorically last wednesday in parliament and, if cummings is right, it was demonstrably a lie. the tory mps will finish with him. but, knowing what cummins knew, it would make last wednesday's statement really astonishingly stupid.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? on 18:20 - Jan 17 with 2962 viewsZXBlue

Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? on 18:17 - Jan 17 by lowhouseblue

no, if true there's no room for interpretation. he said something categorically last wednesday in parliament and, if cummings is right, it was demonstrably a lie. the tory mps will finish with him. but, knowing what cummins knew, it would make last wednesday's statement really astonishingly stupid.

Not sure they will.

They have a culture now which says that its okay to be dishonest, and you call it a mistake and demand people move on.

We have Mogg suggesting that people in a party are honourable only if they support the leader rather than having integrity about an issue, we have people saying that these "mistakes" should be ignored because other things have been good. As if Mr X gets off the charge of armed robbery because he has done some charity work int he past. They are utterly corrupt and have completely lost touch of basic values which have, until now, allowed our parliament to work.
Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? on 18:21 - Jan 17 with 2951 viewsHARRY10

Is Cummings believed, I think you'll find the answer is a resounding, YES

He has everything to lose by making a false accusation, as whatever he says afterwards won't be believed.....were he to lie.

So it is like I previously stated. More revelations being leaked out by the day - to ensure the bloated ones lies stay in the news.

And not being the brightest he would have otherwise known that accepting the first charge, and humbly apologising might get him off. Just as had he not tried to fiddle to rules to let Paterson off.

"‘Oh what a tangled web we weave
When first we practice to deceive"

the years of constant lying are now hitting home
Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? on 18:25 - Jan 17 with 2917 viewsfactual_blue

Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? on 18:21 - Jan 17 by HARRY10

He has everything to lose by making a false accusation, as whatever he says afterwards won't be believed.....were he to lie.

So it is like I previously stated. More revelations being leaked out by the day - to ensure the bloated ones lies stay in the news.

And not being the brightest he would have otherwise known that accepting the first charge, and humbly apologising might get him off. Just as had he not tried to fiddle to rules to let Paterson off.

The other lesson for buffoon boris here is never to annoy a sociopath.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? on 18:33 - Jan 17 with 2863 viewsZXBlue

Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? on 18:21 - Jan 17 by HARRY10

Noone sensible believes a word cummings says. He faces no repercussions if wrong.
Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? on 18:34 - Jan 17 with 2837 viewsBlueBadger

I fear you're underestimating the amount of sheer bootlickery there is the parliamentary Tory party.

Boris is a cult.

A massive cult.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? on 18:35 - Jan 17 with 2830 viewsGlasgowBlue

Very much so. At the moment it's all about Boris. And Labour have fallen intot he trap of making it all about Boris.

Take him out, and just like when Major replaced Thatcher, it's just like getting a new government. The people get the sacrifice they wanted, the Labour lead is reduced.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? on 18:35 - Jan 17 with 2814 viewsBlueBadger

Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? on 17:59 - Jan 17 by chicoazul

Ah yes, that famous Timothy Mcveigh quote.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? on 18:41 - Jan 17 with 2780 viewsHARRY10

Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? on 18:25 - Jan 17 by factual_blue

The other lesson for buffoon boris here is never to annoy a sociopath.

What is obvious that Johnson contempt for rules has led him to this point.

What might have entertained the 'not too bright' along with the carefully contrived ruffled hair, shirt pulled out, the Cpl Jones stumble is now seen as a callous indifference to others. A trait, that is common in the narcissist.

'Who cares about not sticking to the truth, it will blow over in a few days', has been his motto for years. it doesn't matter if you lie and sht on your family, or do similar to your friends (of whom you can count on both of Hamza's hands).

Basically he is a lazy toad who has got by through lying and telling folk want they want to hear. A serial incompetent who has a string of failures behind , and 175,000 deaths to boot.

As said, the is far less to this shallow shyster than meets the eye - something voters are now, finally grasping.
Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? on 18:43 - Jan 17 with 2745 viewsBlueBadger

Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? on 18:01 - Jan 17 by chicoazul

“Should” yes, “do” no.

And now a Ikuo Hayashi quote!

Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? on 18:44 - Jan 17 with 2730 viewsBlueBadger

Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? on 18:09 - Jan 17 by chicoazul

Grass roots Tories lol. A tiny tiny number of people. Nobody cares, nothing will happen. A tiny minority of boring people can cry about lying to parliament all they like and nothing will happen because the system will protect itself at all costs.

And now he's finishing it off by quoting Ed Gein!

Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? on 18:46 - Jan 17 with 2705 viewsfooters

Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? on 18:43 - Jan 17 by BlueBadger

And now a Ikuo Hayashi quote!

Don't see many people talking about Aum Shinrikyo these days, Badge. Country's gone to pot if you ask me.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? on 18:47 - Jan 17 with 2704 viewsBlueBadger

Cummings going in with the knockout blow?? on 18:46 - Jan 17 by footers

Don't see many people talking about Aum Shinrikyo these days, Badge. Country's gone to pot if you ask me.

Good on Chico for keeping the flame burning, I say.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024