Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gill fans happy with ticket prices for their visit lol 18:30 - Jan 17 with 2317 viewschrismakin

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Gill fans happy with ticket prices for their visit lol on 18:48 - Jan 17 with 2159 viewsberkstractorboy

The price you pay to have a roof over your head ..... literally!!
Gill fans happy with ticket prices for their visit lol on 19:01 - Jan 17 with 2073 viewsOwainG1992

I mean 27 quid is too much for a ticket to see a league one team.
I wish the whole twentiesplenty system took hold.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Gill fans happy with ticket prices for their visit lol on 20:03 - Jan 17 with 1780 viewsIllinoisblue

How much do they charge to sit in scaffolding?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Gill fans happy with ticket prices for their visit lol on 20:24 - Jan 17 with 1672 viewsSitfcB

Gill fans happy with ticket prices for their visit lol on 20:03 - Jan 17 by Illinoisblue

How much do they charge to sit in scaffolding?

I think it was £22.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Gill fans happy with ticket prices for their visit lol on 22:16 - Jan 17 with 1319 viewsquirkie

Gill fans happy with ticket prices for their visit lol on 19:01 - Jan 17 by OwainG1992

I mean 27 quid is too much for a ticket to see a league one team.
I wish the whole twentiesplenty system took hold.

£27 for 3rd tier football is far too much. Can go to the cinema and watch a film with popcorn for a tenner and last about the same amount of time.

Twenty is plenty, agree with that.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Gill fans happy with ticket prices for their visit lol on 08:06 - Jan 18 with 937 viewsglasso

Football is way too expensive. £27 is daft for a League One game (as is £22 to stand in that climbing frame they call a stadium)
Gill fans happy with ticket prices for their visit lol on 08:13 - Jan 18 with 913 viewsMetal_Hacker

Perhaps if we are to continue spending the way we are and keeping with the FFP , charging a little more might help our cause

Guess we can't have our cake and eat it

Poll: If it were one or the other

Gill fans happy with ticket prices for their visit lol on 09:07 - Jan 18 with 775 viewsGeoffSentence

There seem to be more Town fans complaining about them complaining than Gillingham fans complaining.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2022 9:56]

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Login to get fewer ads

Gill fans happy with ticket prices for their visit lol on 09:21 - Jan 18 with 728 viewsitfcsuth

You get a roof included with them prices chaps.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024