Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ITFC website 20:20 - Jan 17 with 950 viewsHighgateBlue

OK, so I'm not a regular user of the ITFC website, so maybe I'll get a whoosh, or be derided for not having been born in the North Stand with Micky Stockwell and Johnny Wark as midwives, but...

When you click on "Away tickets", it takes you to a giant banner saying "Home match tickets / apply now". Is this a common occurrence. Frankly I hope so - it would be quite a good in joke. But I imagine not.

I would have preferred to be taken to info on away tickets, for example. Or even a video of a song by Rick Astley (for fans of 2007 or 1987). Even Together Forever (which is basically just Never Gonna Give You Up crossed with Material Girl, and at 2:12 there's a bit that sounds like Too Many Broken Hearts by Jason Donovan, a song released 12 months later).

I'm procrastinating from work. I trust that's evident...
ITFC website on 20:22 - Jan 17 with 915 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Upvoted simply for the image of Warky and Stocky acting as midwives as we are born in the North Stand.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

ITFC website on 20:23 - Jan 17 with 911 viewsSitfcB

I just tried this and it takes me straight to the away ticket info.

This is the homepage of the ticket site though…

That’s from when we had to apply for the ballot with the restricted crowds. Maybe they’ve forgotten that’s there haha.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2022 20:24]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

ITFC website on 23:13 - Jan 17 with 610 viewsHighgateBlue

ITFC website on 20:22 - Jan 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

Upvoted simply for the image of Warky and Stocky acting as midwives as we are born in the North Stand.

Yes, none of the rest of it deserves anyone's time of day, I quite see that... :)
ITFC website on 23:16 - Jan 17 with 597 viewsHighgateBlue

ITFC website on 20:23 - Jan 17 by SitfcB

I just tried this and it takes me straight to the away ticket info.

This is the homepage of the ticket site though…

That’s from when we had to apply for the ballot with the restricted crowds. Maybe they’ve forgotten that’s there haha.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2022 20:24]

Thanks, that's helpful. I'm on a Mac desktop and for some reason all I get is the Home Match Tickets banner, I don't get the "Next Match" or Accrington info at all.

Odd that I get something different, but not an insurmountable difficulty obvs. Just a strange way of laying out a site if you want people to find things easily. "Away Tickets" should link to away ticket info I would've thought. (shrug emoji...)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024