Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is anyone else making a conscious effort not to book/make plans… 21:35 - Jan 17 with 2735 viewsBlueastheycome

Over the play off semi/final dates?

Cause I am! Even though it is quite apparent we won’t make the play offs!!
Is anyone else making a conscious effort not to book/make plans… on 21:51 - Jan 17 with 2400 viewsIP4_Blue

When are are the play off dates?

I’ve got a stag in Ibiza 6 May but doubt we will make play offs!
Is anyone else making a conscious effort not to book/make plans… on 22:15 - Jan 17 with 2354 viewsMetal_Hacker

I presume you mean next season right

Poll: If it were one or the other

Is anyone else making a conscious effort not to book/make plans… on 22:17 - Jan 17 with 2339 viewsSitfcB

Every year

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Is anyone else making a conscious effort not to book/make plans… on 22:55 - Jan 17 with 2286 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Nope, sadly the last of my hope died on Saturday!
Is anyone else making a conscious effort not to book/make plans… on 09:25 - Jan 18 with 2077 viewsblu_dru

No
Is anyone else making a conscious effort not to book/make plans… on 09:26 - Jan 18 with 2068 viewsHerbivore

I haven't even checked when they are.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Is anyone else making a conscious effort not to book/make plans… on 09:29 - Jan 18 with 2065 viewsSwansea_Blue

Hah! Er, no.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Is anyone else making a conscious effort not to book/make plans… on 09:29 - Jan 18 with 2067 viewsMeadowlark

Yes. I live in hope.

Although our chances are slim, I believe that we now have a team that could get us through the playoffs should we reach them. Not been able to say that for a while.
Login to get fewer ads

Is anyone else making a conscious effort not to book/make plans… on 10:40 - Jan 18 with 2013 viewsBlueastheycome

Saturday 21st May is the final.

Can’t remember the semi dates top of my head but I always check the EFL website before agreeing/making plans comes up around May time.
When we got to the semi final in 2005..... on 10:45 - Jan 18 with 2001 viewsBloots

....I booked up a hotel for the night of the final.

Classic.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Is anyone else making a conscious effort not to book/make plans… on 10:47 - Jan 18 with 1989 viewsSikamikanico

Our first child is due first week of May - so I'm not making any plans for anything
Is anyone else making a conscious effort not to book/make plans… on 11:00 - Jan 18 with 1970 viewsITFC_Forever

Just checked...... The L1 Final is Saturday 21st May.... which is a result, as I had assumed they would be the following weekend and we drive down to Cornwall on the evening of Friday 27th May, and I would have then had to come all the way back to Wembley early on the Saturday morning.

The PO Finals are spread over two weekends this year as there isn't a Bank Holiday Monday at the end of May, instead the first Thursday and Friday of June are BHs for the Jubilee.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Is anyone else making a conscious effort not to book/make plans… on 11:03 - Jan 18 with 1959 viewsWallingford_Boy

Very little chance of making the play offs I am afraid.

Too many clubs that are quite simply better/more consistent than us in this league.

Maybe next year....

RIP Sir Bobby

Is anyone else making a conscious effort not to book/make plans… on 11:04 - Jan 18 with 1951 viewsITFC_Forever

Is anyone else making a conscious effort not to book/make plans… on 11:03 - Jan 18 by Wallingford_Boy

Very little chance of making the play offs I am afraid.

Too many clubs that are quite simply better/more consistent than us in this league.

Maybe next year....

Making up 2 - 3 points a month isn't that hard.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Is anyone else making a conscious effort not to book/make plans… on 11:44 - Jan 18 with 1882 viewsWallingford_Boy

Is anyone else making a conscious effort not to book/make plans… on 11:04 - Jan 18 by ITFC_Forever

Making up 2 - 3 points a month isn't that hard.

IF we could suddenly find some consistency, then no, it isn't that hard.

RIP Sir Bobby

Is anyone else making a conscious effort not to book/make plans… on 18:03 - Jan 18 with 1775 viewsDavoIPB

No. Absolutely no chance after sat. It showed where we really are as a club.
Is anyone else making a conscious effort not to book/make plans… on 19:00 - Jan 18 with 1721 viewstextbackup

Every year without fail.

Why would you spend all this time supporting a following your team to not have an eye on the possible end of season outcome?

Surely it’s just common sense?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Is anyone else making a conscious effort not to book/make plans… on 19:25 - Jan 18 with 1696 viewsTheBlueGnu

Is anyone else making a conscious effort not to book/make plans… on 19:00 - Jan 18 by textbackup

Every year without fail.

Why would you spend all this time supporting a following your team to not have an eye on the possible end of season outcome?

Surely it’s just common sense?

er, cos it's Ipswich !

Poll: Other than "The Mean Machine", what was your favourite Wacky Races car ?

Is anyone else making a conscious effort not to book/make plans… on 18:09 - Feb 21 with 1494 viewsMummy_Short_Arms

Now we're definitely making the playoffs, does anyone know the likely/ possible dates of the semi-final legs?
Is anyone else making a conscious effort not to book/make plans… on 18:22 - Feb 21 with 1458 viewstextbackup

Is anyone else making a conscious effort not to book/make plans… on 18:09 - Feb 21 by Mummy_Short_Arms

Now we're definitely making the playoffs, does anyone know the likely/ possible dates of the semi-final legs?

First leg will be weekend of may 7th

Then unsure if 2nd legs are midweek, or following weekend

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Is anyone else making a conscious effort not to book/make plans… on 18:39 - Feb 21 with 1412 viewsBlueandTruesince82

That would curse the whole thing, best not risk it.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Is anyone else making a conscious effort not to book/make plans… on 18:45 - Feb 21 with 1403 viewsPJH

Is anyone else making a conscious effort not to book/make plans… on 18:22 - Feb 21 by textbackup

First leg will be weekend of may 7th

Then unsure if 2nd legs are midweek, or following weekend

I would think both legs would be played before Saturday 14th because I imagine there would be 8-10 days clear before the Final on 21st.
Is anyone else making a conscious effort not to book/make plans… on 19:24 - Feb 21 with 1336 viewsbluefunk

Is anyone else making a conscious effort not to book/make plans… on 18:45 - Feb 21 by PJH

I would think both legs would be played before Saturday 14th because I imagine there would be 8-10 days clear before the Final on 21st.

Agree with that

The Championship finishes May 7th and the Premier League goes on until May 22, so at a guess they will want to schedule the play off semis to avoid clashes with their TV coverage of those.

I’m guessing a Thursday 5th/Friday 6th first leg and a Monday9th/Tuesday10th second leg to clear the way for the Championship (and League 2?) play offs across the following week.
Is anyone else making a conscious effort not to book/make plans… on 22:04 - Feb 21 with 1172 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Is anyone else making a conscious effort not to book/make plans… on 19:24 - Feb 21 by bluefunk

Agree with that

The Championship finishes May 7th and the Premier League goes on until May 22, so at a guess they will want to schedule the play off semis to avoid clashes with their TV coverage of those.

I’m guessing a Thursday 5th/Friday 6th first leg and a Monday9th/Tuesday10th second leg to clear the way for the Championship (and League 2?) play offs across the following week.

Yep. I think it’ll be first weekend in May, maybe with one of the first legs on a Friday and then midweek the following week.
Is anyone else making a conscious effort not to book/make plans… on 01:43 - Feb 22 with 1086 viewsN2_Blue

Is anyone else making a conscious effort not to book/make plans… on 22:55 - Jan 17 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Nope, sadly the last of my hope died on Saturday!

whooshed myself! Bloody old posts
[Post edited 22 Feb 2022 1:45]

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024