Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
lowhouseblue - hats off to you for your signature 09:47 - Jan 18 with 927 viewsKeno

it must have taken some working out, did Samantha give you a hand?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

lowhouseblue - hats off to you for your signature on 09:56 - Jan 18 with 881 viewsNthQldITFC

She was too busy taking her Alsatian to the park, where it works up a sweat chasing the ball, then runs back to her and licks her face and pants.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

lowhouseblue - hats off to you for your signature on 10:07 - Jan 18 with 829 viewsKeno

lowhouseblue - hats off to you for your signature on 09:56 - Jan 18 by NthQldITFC

She was too busy taking her Alsatian to the park, where it works up a sweat chasing the ball, then runs back to her and licks her face and pants.

while she was there did see witness the unfortunate incident on the lake? Lionel Blair was sailing with those two loveable Geordie lads who are all over the TV. The boat capsized, Ant was able to swim to the shore but poor old Lionel went down with both hands on dec

lowhouseblue - hats off to you for your signature on 10:10 - Jan 18 with 818 viewshoppy

lowhouseblue - hats off to you for your signature on 09:56 - Jan 18 by NthQldITFC

Licking her face is one thing, but her pants?!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

lowhouseblue - hats off to you for your signature on 11:57 - Jan 18 with 683 viewslowhouseblue

she took a firm grip and quickly knocked it out.

it is in fact humphrey littleton's very last one. i put it on just after he died - which I have just seen was in 2008!

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

lowhouseblue - hats off to you for your signature on 12:04 - Jan 18 with 643 viewsKeno

lowhouseblue - hats off to you for your signature on 11:57 - Jan 18 by lowhouseblue

she took a firm grip and quickly knocked it out.

it is in fact humphrey littleton's very last one. i put it on just after he died - which I have just seen was in 2008!

I didn't realise it was that long ago!!

I will say tho Jack Dee has done really well since taking over

lowhouseblue - hats off to you for your signature on 12:05 - Jan 18 with 632 viewslowhouseblue

lowhouseblue - hats off to you for your signature on 12:04 - Jan 18 by Keno

I didn't realise it was that long ago!!

I will say tho Jack Dee has done really well since taking over

jack dee's very good. i thought it was an impossible gap to fill.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

lowhouseblue - hats off to you for your signature on 12:09 - Jan 18 with 595 viewsKeno

lowhouseblue - hats off to you for your signature on 12:05 - Jan 18 by lowhouseblue

jack dee's very good. i thought it was an impossible gap to fill.

Likewise, but its now to imagine any one doing doing it.

A couple years back the BBC were under pressure to 'sanitise' it to which Jack Dee's response was brilliant and very dead pan

lowhouseblue - hats off to you for your signature on 19:34 - Jan 18 with 466 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

lowhouseblue - hats off to you for your signature on 12:09 - Jan 18 by Keno

Likewise, but its now to imagine any one doing doing it.

A couple years back the BBC were under pressure to 'sanitise' it to which Jack Dee's response was brilliant and very dead pan

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024