Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keynsham Ladies v Ipswich Town Women this coming sunday 11:50 - Jan 18 with 444 viewsGuthrum

Someone on here might know (I've tried emailing, but no reply yet). Is it pay on the gate? Presume there are no unusual Covid restrictions, due to the likely size of crowd?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Keynsham Ladies v Ipswich Town Women this coming sunday on 11:51 - Jan 18 with 430 viewshoppy

On this occasion, you only need to keep your distance by 2m.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Keynsham Ladies v Ipswich Town Women this coming sunday on 12:04 - Jan 18 with 375 viewsGuthrum

Keynsham Ladies v Ipswich Town Women this coming sunday on 11:51 - Jan 18 by hoppy

On this occasion, you only need to keep your distance by 2m.

Most people don't want to come any closer to me than that, anyway. Not downwind, at least.

Keynsham Ladies v Ipswich Town Women this coming sunday on 12:11 - Jan 18 with 357 viewsFreddies_Ears

It is pay on the gate. Unlikely to be a big crowd.
Keynsham Ladies v Ipswich Town Women this coming sunday on 12:14 - Jan 18 with 350 viewsGuthrum

Keynsham Ladies v Ipswich Town Women this coming sunday on 12:11 - Jan 18 by Freddies_Ears

It is pay on the gate. Unlikely to be a big crowd.

Thanks. First time at an ITFC Women's game (that's my closest away fixture).

Keynsham Ladies v Ipswich Town Women this coming sunday on 14:53 - Jan 18 with 265 viewsoldburian

Will Horace Batchelor be there? (Something for the older ones who remember Radio Luxembourg in its heyday)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024