Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luton tried to hijack our move for Walton.... 14:31 - Jan 18 with 2183 viewsKieran_Knows

.... but he had already decided to join us. Fair play.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Luton tried to hijack our move for Walton.... on 14:33 - Jan 18 with 2099 viewsfooters

Tbf they made it a lot easier for us, what with them being in Luton and all that.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Luton tried to hijack our move for Walton.... on 14:44 - Jan 18 with 1923 viewshomer_123

Luton tried to hijack our move for Walton.... on 14:33 - Jan 18 by footers

Tbf they made it a lot easier for us, what with them being in Luton and all that.

You've got a spurious word 'in' there that's not needed.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Luton tried to hijack our move for Walton.... on 14:49 - Jan 18 with 1855 viewsfooters

Luton tried to hijack our move for Walton.... on 14:44 - Jan 18 by homer_123

You've got a spurious word 'in' there that's not needed.

I won't edit my post as it would then mean yours would be out of kilter, so out of deference to you, I shall leave it as is.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Luton tried to hijack our move for Walton.... on 15:16 - Jan 18 with 1647 viewsIllinoisblue

Tbh I would struggle to find Luton on a map. I know it’s in Bedfordshire. Maybe that’s near Cambs or Northants? Not really midlands is it? Not really Anglia. Just nothing and nowhere.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Luton tried to hijack our move for Walton.... on 15:23 - Jan 18 with 1592 viewshoppy

Luton tried to hijack our move for Walton.... on 15:16 - Jan 18 by Illinoisblue

Tbh I would struggle to find Luton on a map. I know it’s in Bedfordshire. Maybe that’s near Cambs or Northants? Not really midlands is it? Not really Anglia. Just nothing and nowhere.

You've put that more succinctly and attractively than the Luton Town Tourist Information office may have managed.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Luton tried to hijack our move for Walton.... on 15:25 - Jan 18 with 1557 viewsIllinoisblue

Luton tried to hijack our move for Walton.... on 15:23 - Jan 18 by hoppy

You've put that more succinctly and attractively than the Luton Town Tourist Information office may have managed.

They can have that nothing and nowhere hashtag for free.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Luton tried to hijack our move for Walton.... on 15:30 - Jan 18 with 1510 viewsOsborneOneNil

Luton tried to hijack our move for Walton.... on 15:16 - Jan 18 by Illinoisblue

Went to Uni there......sh1thole of the highest order.
Luton tried to hijack our move for Walton.... on 15:40 - Jan 18 with 1416 viewsKentish_Tractor

This is less a 'hijacking' by Luton - more running into a corner store with a banana in your pocket saying 'This is a stick up I have a gun".

Why would he want to go there? Wages are going to be virtually the same, his favourite coach works for Ipswich, and he'd have to live in Luton.

Poll: How often are you refreshing TWTD today?

Login to get fewer ads

Luton tried to hijack our move for Walton.... on 15:43 - Jan 18 with 1373 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Luton tried to hijack our move for Walton.... on 15:30 - Jan 18 by OsborneOneNil

Went to Uni there......sh1thole of the highest order.

What on earth made you pick Luton?

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Luton tried to hijack our move for Walton.... on 16:05 - Jan 18 with 1186 viewsKentish_Tractor

Luton tried to hijack our move for Walton.... on 15:43 - Jan 18 by BlueandTruesince82

My brother went to the open day there about 10 years ago and echoed this sentiment. Apparently someone was literally throwing up out of a window as he was walking around. No surprise he chose a different uni instead.

Poll: How often are you refreshing TWTD today?

Luton tried to hijack our move for Walton.... on 16:09 - Jan 18 with 1153 viewsOsborneOneNil

Luton tried to hijack our move for Walton.... on 15:43 - Jan 18 by BlueandTruesince82

During the summer that preceded me going to Uni I met a girl and had a whirlwind romance. She was heading to Northampton Uni. I ditched my job and went to Uni too. Choices were Northampton, Luton or a London one.

I simply chose Luton as it wasn’t right on her doorstep, but was closer than London.

There you go!
Luton tried to hijack our move for Walton.... on 16:11 - Jan 18 with 1123 viewsWickets

Bury Park Area is interesting !
Luton tried to hijack our move for Walton.... on 16:27 - Jan 18 with 972 viewsKropotkin123

Luton tried to hijack our move for Walton.... on 15:40 - Jan 18 by Kentish_Tractor

This is less a 'hijacking' by Luton - more running into a corner store with a banana in your pocket saying 'This is a stick up I have a gun".

Why would he want to go there? Wages are going to be virtually the same, his favourite coach works for Ipswich, and he'd have to live in Luton.

Or perhaps more like running into a corner store with a banana outside of your pocket saying "This is a stick up I have a gun".

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Luton tried to hijack our move for Walton.... on 17:05 - Jan 18 with 756 viewsFightingEssex

Although I'd swap their team for ours in a heartbeat. They looked great at the weekend. We didn't turn up.

Poll: Next Ipswich Town manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024