Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No French Open for Djokovic unless vaccinated 14:53 - Jan 18 with 1002 viewsElderGrizzly

And of course he appears to have ignored the rules on the plane journey back...

No French Open for Djokovic unless vaccinated on 14:55 - Jan 18 with 960 viewshomer_123

I'm no defender of Djokovic but it is possible that picture can be taken out of context - the mask is down - he could have a drink/ food near him and the picture was taken at an 'opportune' moment.

His past history however - could suggest otherwise.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

No French Open for Djokovic unless vaccinated on 14:57 - Jan 18 with 937 viewseireblue

Would it be wrong to hope that at some point, he gets an umpire during an important match, that decides how to apply the rules.
No French Open for Djokovic unless vaccinated on 14:58 - Jan 18 with 928 viewsElderGrizzly

No French Open for Djokovic unless vaccinated on 14:55 - Jan 18 by homer_123

I'm no defender of Djokovic but it is possible that picture can be taken out of context - the mask is down - he could have a drink/ food near him and the picture was taken at an 'opportune' moment.

Could be.

As you say, probability is no.

And airlines right now (certainly Emirates), literally tell you to put it on the second you aren't drinking/eating.
No French Open for Djokovic unless vaccinated on 15:02 - Jan 18 with 887 viewsBlueBadger

No French Open for Djokovic unless vaccinated on 14:55 - Jan 18 by homer_123

There'll have been a coffee that he spent 12 hours 'drinking'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

No French Open for Djokovic unless vaccinated on 15:18 - Jan 18 with 835 viewshoppy

Bound to be a Guinness in his right hand that's out of shot.

It's hard to think it might be any other reason. At least his right shoulder is protected and protecting others.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

No French Open for Djokovic unless vaccinated on 15:22 - Jan 18 with 804 viewsjaykay

could he be the only tennis player who went out of the Australian and French open with only just missing 2 shots

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

No French Open for Djokovic unless vaccinated on 15:26 - Jan 18 with 771 viewsusm

Yeh he's a tawt, but lets not get carried away with that photo - its almost certainly taken at the most opportune time.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

No French Open for Djokovic unless vaccinated on 15:30 - Jan 18 with 741 viewsBlueBadger

No French Open for Djokovic unless vaccinated on 15:26 - Jan 18 by usm

Yeh he's a tawt, but lets not get carried away with that photo - its almost certainly taken at the most opportune time.

The twelve hours he spent 'drinking' his coffee?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Login to get fewer ads

No French Open for Djokovic unless vaccinated on 19:38 - Jan 18 with 543 viewsBlueBadger

Apparently he's been signed up to coach the England batting line up.

He's got no cricket background as such, but it has taken two weeks for Australia to get him out.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024