Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As he's hopefully now on his way out, it's time... 09:08 - Jan 19 with 6078 viewsBlueBadger

...to acknowledge the achievements of Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson.

1. Managing to be the most embarrassing PM the country has ever seen. Yo might not think this is an achievement, but remember that one of his predecessors shagged a dead pig.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2022 9:22]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

As he's hopefully now on his way out, it's time... on 09:13 - Jan 19 with 2061 viewsSamuelowen88

2. He plays well with others

Poll: England v Wales Score

As he's hopefully now on his way out, it's time... on 09:14 - Jan 19 with 2060 viewsbluelagos

Some of us recognised he was a cnt quicker than others. But for those only just realising it, welcome to the party.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

As he's hopefully now on his way out, it's time... on 09:15 - Jan 19 with 2052 viewsjimsymBLUE

4. To surround himself with such a bunch of incompetants, he occasionally wasn't the biggest spunktrumpet in the office/at the party.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2022 9:16]

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

As he's hopefully now on his way out, it's time... on 09:15 - Jan 19 with 2036 viewsHerbivore

To give the leader of the Conservative and Unionist Party his due, he has done more for the cause of Scottish independence than any politician in history.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

As he's hopefully now on his way out, it's time... on 09:17 - Jan 19 with 1995 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Can we get Pug corrected to Pig please? I'm no fan of the Tory party but shagging a dead lap dog is even more disgusting than even they are capable of.

And its a vision I would like removed from my mind. Pronto.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2022 9:17]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

As he's hopefully now on his way out, it's time... on 09:24 - Jan 19 with 1917 viewsHerbivore

As an aside, this run of PMs has been like going from Keane, to Jewell, then straight to Hurst. Disaster upon disaster.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

As he's hopefully now on his way out, it's time... on 09:27 - Jan 19 with 1913 viewsJakeITFC

His party won a general election with the highest share of the popular vote in a couple of generations, quite impressive (especially as everybody now seemingly takes great glee in him being a known liar, a racist and incompetent).

Not much ownership of that decision from anywhere, is there?
As he's hopefully now on his way out, it's time... on 09:29 - Jan 19 with 1892 viewsBobbychase

5 There's a letter in the Times being shared on Twitter that makes the point that on the day of the 7/7 bombings in London in 2005, Johnson - then editor - didn't want to cancel the Spectator's summer party which was due to be held that night. Sat sulking in his office, the letter writer claims, until someone else decided having a party when so many had died probably wasn't appropriate.

But yeah, our generations' Churchill. A patriot. B**locks

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Login to get fewer ads

As he's hopefully now on his way out, it's time... on 09:32 - Jan 19 with 1861 viewsnoggin

As he's hopefully now on his way out, it's time... on 09:27 - Jan 19 by JakeITFC

His party won a general election with the highest share of the popular vote in a couple of generations, quite impressive (especially as everybody now seemingly takes great glee in him being a known liar, a racist and incompetent).

"Nobody cares."

Chico. 2022

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

As he's hopefully now on his way out, it's time... on 09:32 - Jan 19 with 1859 viewsCheltenham_Blue

As he's hopefully now on his way out, it's time... on 09:27 - Jan 19 by JakeITFC

Brexit. Not me personally, I hasten to add, but people were sick of it and just wanted it done. Boris and co were promising a quick end to it. Thats the only reason for the majority.

Support will collapse next time out, as UKIPs did after the Brexit vote. Maybe not enough to remove the Tories, but certainly a vastly reduced majority, maybe back to a hung parliament.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2022 9:35]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

As he's hopefully now on his way out, it's time... on 09:42 - Jan 19 with 1828 viewsBlueBadger

As he's hopefully now on his way out, it's time... on 09:29 - Jan 19 by Bobbychase

5 There's a letter in the Times being shared on Twitter that makes the point that on the day of the 7/7 bombings in London in 2005, Johnson - then editor - didn't want to cancel the Spectator's summer party which was due to be held that night. Sat sulking in his office, the letter writer claims, until someone else decided having a party when so many had died probably wasn't appropriate.

But yeah, our generations' Churchill. A patriot. B**locks

Ah. The buzzer has finally gone off in DaveU's basement I see.

We should probably stop bullying him, as it would appear that the chief figurehead for racism, homophobia, open corruption, incompetence and dishonesty that he clearly venerates as some kind of deity will soon be gone.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

As he's hopefully now on his way out, it's time... on 09:44 - Jan 19 with 1819 viewsBlueBadger

I see we can add 'pig shagging' to the list of things that DaveU likes, along with racism, homophobia, corruption, incompetence and dishonesty.

As he's hopefully now on his way out, it's time... on 09:52 - Jan 19 with 1769 viewspeterleeblue

Unfortunately people are idiots.
The inappropriateness of Johnson was there for all to see but people chose to ignore it because the people wanted Brexit "done" with the "oven ready" deal, the immigrants cleaned out and the £350m spent per week on the NHS.
Sadly the Labour party are as much to blame for promoting someone like Jeremy Corbyn as its leader.

I wonder if Mrs Sunak will like Carries choice in wallpaper when he moves next door?
As he's hopefully now on his way out, it's time... on 09:54 - Jan 19 with 1755 viewsbluelagos

As he's hopefully now on his way out, it's time... on 09:44 - Jan 19 by BlueBadger

I see we can add 'pig shagging' to the list of things that DaveU likes, along with racism, homophobia, corruption, incompetence and dishonesty.

And repeating the lies of the SYP it seems judging by my downvote. A strange fellow.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

As he's hopefully now on his way out, it's time... on 09:57 - Jan 19 with 1733 viewsSwansea_Blue

As he's hopefully now on his way out, it's time... on 09:24 - Jan 19 by Herbivore

As an aside, this run of PMs has been like going from Keane, to Jewell, then straight to Hurst. Disaster upon disaster.

A bit harsh on Hurst, as at least he meant well!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

As he's hopefully now on his way out, it's time... on 09:58 - Jan 19 with 1725 viewsEdwardStone

As he's hopefully now on his way out, it's time... on 09:52 - Jan 19 by peterleeblue

Unfortunately people are idiots.
The inappropriateness of Johnson was there for all to see but people chose to ignore it because the people wanted Brexit "done" with the "oven ready" deal, the immigrants cleaned out and the £350m spent per week on the NHS.
Sadly the Labour party are as much to blame for promoting someone like Jeremy Corbyn as its leader.

I wonder if Mrs Sunak will like Carries choice in wallpaper when he moves next door?

I believe that Mrs Sunak is so minted that she could afford to have the whole place redecorated in $ 1000 bills floor to ceiling, and that would just be small change to her...no need to go to "friends" with the begging bowl
[Post edited 19 Jan 2022 10:03]
As he's hopefully now on his way out, it's time... on 10:00 - Jan 19 with 1715 viewssolomon

Incredibly it could be this very party that could be the first to install a prime minister of Asian heritage.
As he's hopefully now on his way out, it's time... on 10:02 - Jan 19 with 1702 viewsKeno

yes by lying and scheming or has your local £350mill hospital been built?
[Post edited 19 Jan 2022 10:02]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

As he's hopefully now on his way out, it's time... on 10:10 - Jan 19 with 1685 viewsBlueBadger

As he's hopefully now on his way out, it's time... on 09:24 - Jan 19 by Herbivore

Nah, Boris is Lambert. Patently unsuited to the job, woefully incompetent, occasionally clever with a soundbite and supported blindly by fools who saw the soundbites but not the years of failure.

Cameron was Hurst - destroyed the country through his arrogance and hubris.

As he's hopefully now on his way out, it's time... on 10:12 - Jan 19 with 1679 viewsSwansea_Blue

As he's hopefully now on his way out, it's time... on 10:02 - Jan 19 by Keno

yes by lying and scheming or has your local £350mill hospital been built?
[Post edited 19 Jan 2022 10:02]

And by breaking apart traditional party lines using Brexit (also based on lying and scheming, which is also now coming home to roost).

Funny how it's taken a few parties for people to start to see through him, but there we go. If that's what gets him out and not the awful record in everything else, I'll take that.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

As he's hopefully now on his way out, it's time... on 10:24 - Jan 19 with 1638 viewsHARRY10

Who can forget this fine example of his understanding of football

As he's hopefully now on his way out, it's time... on 10:27 - Jan 19 with 1620 viewshype313

As he's hopefully now on his way out, it's time... on 09:32 - Jan 19 by Cheltenham_Blue

Brexit. Not me personally, I hasten to add, but people were sick of it and just wanted it done. Boris and co were promising a quick end to it. Thats the only reason for the majority.

Support will collapse next time out, as UKIPs did after the Brexit vote. Maybe not enough to remove the Tories, but certainly a vastly reduced majority, maybe back to a hung parliament.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2022 9:35]

I'd argue that Corbyn as the alternative helped him towards that majority given the nations thoughts on him.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

As he's hopefully now on his way out, it's time... on 10:35 - Jan 19 with 1576 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

As he's hopefully now on his way out, it's time... on 09:42 - Jan 19 by BlueBadger

Ah. The buzzer has finally gone off in DaveU's basement I see.

We should probably stop bullying him, as it would appear that the chief figurehead for racism, homophobia, open corruption, incompetence and dishonesty that he clearly venerates as some kind of deity will soon be gone.

He’s logged off again.
I suspect that he’s had to go and change his underpants again and give his Carpel tunnel a rest.
He’ll be back soon.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

As he's hopefully now on his way out, it's time... on 10:50 - Jan 19 with 1533 viewsBlueBadger

As he's hopefully now on his way out, it's time... on 10:12 - Jan 19 by Swansea_Blue

And by breaking apart traditional party lines using Brexit (also based on lying and scheming, which is also now coming home to roost).

Funny how it's taken a few parties for people to start to see through him, but there we go. If that's what gets him out and not the awful record in everything else, I'll take that.

It would be the politics equivalent being backs-to-the-wall all match and one shanking in off your CB's thigh in the 92nd minute to get the winner.

Not the way you want the result, but you've got three points.

As he's hopefully now on his way out, it's time... on 10:53 - Jan 19 with 1522 viewsDarth_Koont

As he's hopefully now on his way out, it's time... on 10:27 - Jan 19 by hype313

I'd argue that Corbyn as the alternative helped him towards that majority given the nations thoughts on him.

The perceptions of Corbyn were/are managed by the media, lied about by his opponents and lapped up by too many of the electorate.

In the same way that perceptions about Boris were/are managed by the media, lied about by his supporters and lapped up by too many of the electorate. We’re now seeing exactly what happens when those pretenses are dropped.

Unfortunately, too many people reinforced those perceptions out of self-interest and, if we’re being honest, through being fairly ignorant.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024