Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are the Darwin Awards still a thing? 14:15 - Jan 19 with 732 viewsSkip_Intro

If so I'd like to nominate this lady...
"A folk singer from the Czech Republic has died after deliberately catching Covid, her son has told the BBC.

Hana Horka, 57, was unvaccinated and had posted on social media that she was recovering after testing positive, but died two days later.

Her son, Jan Rek, said she got infected on purpose when he and his father had the virus, so she could get a recovery pass to access certain venues. "

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60050996
Are the Darwin Awards still a thing? on 14:20 - Jan 19 with 694 viewsfooters

If people remember, that Not_Sure moron was advocating covid parties similar to chickenpox parties at the beginning of the pandemic, the two being entirely similar of course.

Either way, I hope Not_Sure is in good health.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Are the Darwin Awards still a thing? on 14:23 - Jan 19 with 681 viewsBlueBadger

Are the Darwin Awards still a thing? on 14:20 - Jan 19 by footers

If people remember, that Not_Sure moron was advocating covid parties similar to chickenpox parties at the beginning of the pandemic, the two being entirely similar of course.

Either way, I hope Not_Sure is in good health.

I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Are the Darwin Awards still a thing? on 16:09 - Jan 19 with 582 viewsSwansea_Blue

There aren't enough facepalm emojis for this, so I'll fall back on this classic

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Are the Darwin Awards still a thing? on 16:22 - Jan 19 with 549 viewsHARRY10

I expect many of us would have a nice windfall if we had a quid for evert anti-vaxxers shown lying in hospital, urging others to get the jab - most of whom pass away shortly after.

While not wishing death on anyone (especially their relatives) it is those who have sought to benefit financially that I have little sympathy for ...US pastors and republicans leaders.

They are in a position of influence. How many have died trusting the words of these shysters ?

Whatever problems there maybe now or in the future - and I don't mean they are injecting you with a microchip, the overwhelming evidence is that the vaccines have saved lives, brought us back to almost normality and avoided a global catastrophe.

We are not done with it yet and it will most likely be with us for a long while - but we are managing it. I consider my self fairly progressive and quite liberal, so one half thinks that people should be free to express themselves through word or deed, but at some point society needs to protect itself, from those seeking to (unwittingly ?) cause harm through spreading outright lies.

Perhaps we should just shoot them
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024