Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More McKenna praise 18:53 - Jan 19 with 1157 viewsgtsb1966

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/comolli-on-mckenna-start-to-coaching-8
More McKenna praise on 19:11 - Jan 19 with 1032 viewsjeera

I really hope we can keep this guy and watch him grow with our club.

He's still young with experience of the various age groups throughout a football club.

Expect there to be mistakes along the way and roll with it and we could end up with a long-term winning plan at last.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

More McKenna praise on 19:15 - Jan 19 with 1003 viewsGuthrum

More McKenna praise on 19:11 - Jan 19 by jeera

He's still young with experience of the various age groups throughout a football club.

Expect there to be mistakes along the way and roll with it and we could end up with a long-term winning plan at last.

Sort of the opposite of Hurst who came in and upturned everything. McKenna has arrived and calmed things down, no churn of players.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

More McKenna praise on 19:17 - Jan 19 with 984 viewsgtsb1966

My thoughts exactly. I know it has been said a million times and I liked Paul Cook but there is no way he was the owners first choice. The difference is too chalk and cheese.
More McKenna praise on 19:20 - Jan 19 with 953 viewsNthsuffolkblue

More McKenna praise on 19:15 - Jan 19 by Guthrum

Sort of the opposite of Hurst who came in and upturned everything. McKenna has arrived and calmed things down, no churn of players.

For Hurst insert Cook as well.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

More McKenna praise on 19:22 - Jan 19 with 938 viewslowhouseblue

More McKenna praise on 19:15 - Jan 19 by Guthrum

absolutely. very impressive. calm is such an underrated quality even in a high stakes business like football.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

More McKenna praise on 19:33 - Jan 19 with 842 viewsBlueBadger

Presumably the EADT editorial team have edited out the bit where he said 'but he is a bit smarmy though'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

More McKenna praise on 20:45 - Jan 19 with 649 viewschicoazul

I hope so too but if we go up this season or next it’s going to be so hard to keep him when the likes of Newcastle come sniffing. I believe his tenure will be short and glorious!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024