Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why sign Bakinson when we have El Mizouni? 11:48 - Jan 20 with 4077 viewsMaySixth

weird

Ashton's agent mates are quids in

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Why sign Bakinson when we have El Mizouni? on 11:50 - Jan 20 with 2303 viewsZx1988

First it's Evans and his alleged tax shenanigans. Now it's Ashton allegedly enriching his mates.

Some folks on this board do love a good libel, don't they.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Why sign Bakinson when we have El Mizouni? on 11:52 - Jan 20 with 2282 viewsMaySixth

Why sign Bakinson when we have El Mizouni? on 11:50 - Jan 20 by Zx1988

First it's Evans and his alleged tax shenanigans. Now it's Ashton allegedly enriching his mates.

Why sign him when we have El Mizouni?

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Why sign Bakinson when we have El Mizouni? on 11:52 - Jan 20 with 2274 viewsZx1988

Why sign Bakinson when we have El Mizouni? on 11:52 - Jan 20 by MaySixth

Why sign him when we have El Mizouni?

It seems, to your mind at least, that you have answered your question in your initial post.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Why sign Bakinson when we have El Mizouni? on 11:53 - Jan 20 with 2261 viewsMattinLondon

Maybe, and this might well take some believing, the new manager thinks that Bakinson is better than most of our present midfielders including El Mizouni.

I know, takes some believing that doesn’t it.
Why sign Bakinson when we have El Mizouni? on 11:57 - Jan 20 with 2233 viewsStokieBlue

Weren't you leaving here?

I think it lasted about 20 hours.

Instead you're back with more rubbish like this.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Why sign Bakinson when we have El Mizouni? on 12:06 - Jan 20 with 2150 viewschrismakin

Why sign Bakinson when we have El Mizouni? on 11:53 - Jan 20 by MattinLondon

Maybe, and this might well take some believing, the new manager thinks that Bakinson is better than most of our present midfielders including El Mizouni.

I know, takes some believing that doesn’t it.

Lol. No way KM has asked for this player specifically

It's an Ashton signing.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Why sign Bakinson when we have El Mizouni? on 12:08 - Jan 20 with 2121 viewsChurchman

Why sign Bakinson when we have El Mizouni? on 12:06 - Jan 20 by chrismakin

It's an Ashton signing.

What’s your evidence?

Since you seem to know, please could you explain the process and where you got your information from. Ta.
Why sign Bakinson when we have El Mizouni? on 12:09 - Jan 20 with 2109 viewsBiGDonnie

It's an Ashton signing.

How do you know? This some sort of def info or a Chrissy special?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Why sign Bakinson when we have El Mizouni? on 12:13 - Jan 20 with 2087 viewschrismakin

Why sign Bakinson when we have El Mizouni? on 12:08 - Jan 20 by Churchman

What’s your evidence?

Since you seem to know, please could you explain the process and where you got your information from. Ta.

It's OK. You are entitled to form your own opinion.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Why sign Bakinson when we have El Mizouni? on 12:17 - Jan 20 with 2063 viewsChurchman

Why sign Bakinson when we have El Mizouni? on 12:13 - Jan 20 by chrismakin

I don’t know how the transfer process at Ipswich works. You clearly do. Please enlighten me. I’m interested to know.
Why sign Bakinson when we have El Mizouni? on 12:17 - Jan 20 with 2062 viewsabracaDOBRA_

It's an Ashton signing.

It may be Ashton that initiated it, but no way would we sign him without Mckennas approval
Why sign Bakinson when we have El Mizouni? on 12:18 - Jan 20 with 2034 viewsSamWhiteUK

So is this an Ashton signing in your opinion? You seemed to state it as a matter-of-fact, that's all.
Why sign Bakinson when we have El Mizouni? on 12:18 - Jan 20 with 2023 viewsBarcaBlue

So, what's your evidence?
Why sign Bakinson when we have El Mizouni? on 12:19 - Jan 20 with 1996 viewsJ2BLUE

Why sign Bakinson when we have El Mizouni? on 11:50 - Jan 20 by Zx1988

The OP has been trolling on here for YEARS.

It's utterly pathetic and he should be ignored.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Why sign Bakinson when we have El Mizouni? on 12:19 - Jan 20 with 1991 viewsChurchman

Why sign Bakinson when we have El Mizouni? on 12:17 - Jan 20 by Churchman

I don’t know how the transfer process at Ipswich works. You clearly do. Please enlighten me. I’m interested to know.

Ashton before the season started explained how the summers transfers were don. From what you are saying he lied. If you know how it’s done, please explain it and then Ashton can be challenged on his lies at the next supporters event.
Why sign Bakinson when we have El Mizouni? on 12:20 - Jan 20 with 1983 viewschrismakin

Why sign Bakinson when we have El Mizouni? on 12:18 - Jan 20 by BarcaBlue

Evidence for an opinion? Strange.

Why sign Bakinson when we have El Mizouni? on 12:20 - Jan 20 with 1984 viewsSawtrich

We're 11th in League One and we've got a new manager, it's hardly surprising there are a few players coming and going during a transfer window.
Why sign Bakinson when we have El Mizouni? on 12:20 - Jan 20 with 1977 viewsJ2BLUE

Why sign Bakinson when we have El Mizouni? on 12:20 - Jan 20 by chrismakin

State it as an opinion rather than fact then.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Why sign Bakinson when we have El Mizouni? on 12:21 - Jan 20 with 1975 viewsStokieBlue

Why sign Bakinson when we have El Mizouni? on 12:18 - Jan 20 by BarcaBlue

Someone on the Bristol City forum told him this would happen and thus it's true because clearly their fans are geniuses with no axe to grind.

SB

Why sign Bakinson when we have El Mizouni? on 12:24 - Jan 20 with 1934 viewsChurchman

Why sign Bakinson when we have El Mizouni? on 12:20 - Jan 20 by chrismakin

You said:

‘Lol. No way KM has asked for this player specifically

It's an Ashton signing.’

That is not an opinion, it reads as a statement of fact.
Why sign Bakinson when we have El Mizouni? on 12:24 - Jan 20 with 1930 viewschrismakin

Why sign Bakinson when we have El Mizouni? on 12:21 - Jan 20 by StokieBlue

Someone on the Bristol City forum told him this would happen and thus it's true because clearly their fans are geniuses with no axe to grind.

SB

It's actually a lot more obvious tbh and interesting so many of you are struggling with the concept.

Km says he'd like to improve midfield.
Ashton along with recruitment team ( whilst not fully set up yet still has people involved in it), they identify the midfielder. Job done.

KM is a headcoach not a manager.

Imo.

CM

Why sign Bakinson when we have El Mizouni? on 12:25 - Jan 20 with 1921 viewschicoazul

Does seem a weird signing to me. We have 4 or 5 players for that role.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Why sign Bakinson when we have El Mizouni? on 12:27 - Jan 20 with 1891 viewsEwan_Oozami

Why sign Bakinson when we have El Mizouni? on 12:24 - Jan 20 by chrismakin

It's actually a lot more obvious tbh and interesting so many of you are struggling with the concept.

Ashton along with recruitment team ( whilst not fully set up yet still has people involved in it), they identify the midfielder. Job done.

Imo.

CM

So not an Ashton-initiated signing, rather an Ashton-implemented one then?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Why sign Bakinson when we have El Mizouni? on 12:28 - Jan 20 with 1887 viewsStokieBlue

Why sign Bakinson when we have El Mizouni? on 12:24 - Jan 20 by chrismakin

Imo.

CM

He was employed as a manager as was made clear by the journalists at the time.

He's never been referred to as a head coach.

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2021/december/mark-ashton-on-kieran-mckenna/

"Mark Ashton is 'as confident as he can be' that Kieran McKenna will be the manager to bring success to Town."

He may well say to Ashton "get me this type of player" or he might have known exactly who he wanted. You just state things as if you've got inside knowledge which clearly you don't.

SB

Why sign Bakinson when we have El Mizouni? on 12:28 - Jan 20 with 1881 viewsSitfcB

It's an Ashton signing.

I don’t know how people can’t see it

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024