Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fraser 15:37 - Jan 20 with 866 viewsMediocre_Quick

Given the game time, could be a good player for us, but already talk of him leaving, with Celtic signing O'Riley from MK Dons, odds on him being sold back to them?
Fraser on 15:41 - Jan 20 with 826 viewsclive_baker

I wouldn't be completely against it in all honesty. Sometimes it just doesn't work out, and while I do rate him I can't help but feel there's too much traffic ahead of him and there's little point having him here if he can't even make the bench. Although what I would say is he's only 26, and with Celina on loan and Aluko not getting nay younger, I hope the club doesn't take too short a term view on him.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Fraser on 15:44 - Jan 20 with 806 viewsgordon

Think McKenna has tried to get us playing quite a fast, counter-attacking direct passing style which is a bit different from the slower possession based game that Fraser did well in at MK Dons, so for me he isn't going to fit and should be moved on.
Fraser on 15:47 - Jan 20 with 762 viewshomer_123

Fraser on 15:44 - Jan 20 by gordon

Think McKenna has tried to get us playing quite a fast, counter-attacking direct passing style which is a bit different from the slower possession based game that Fraser did well in at MK Dons, so for me he isn't going to fit and should be moved on.

This - I really like him but given MKs approach and how he wants us to play - you can see why Fraser wouldn't fit that mould.

Quality player though.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Fraser on 15:54 - Jan 20 with 710 viewsdavblue

Fraser on 15:41 - Jan 20 by clive_baker

I wouldn't be completely against it in all honesty. Sometimes it just doesn't work out, and while I do rate him I can't help but feel there's too much traffic ahead of him and there's little point having him here if he can't even make the bench. Although what I would say is he's only 26, and with Celina on loan and Aluko not getting nay younger, I hope the club doesn't take too short a term view on him.

yeah maybe a loan would suit all parties. The realistically Celina won't be here i would have thought, maybe get him going in the summer again. There's too small a sample size to totally see where we are going with McKenna yeah style wise, so lets wait and se.
Fraser on 16:12 - Jan 20 with 634 viewsGarv

I reckon McKenna already knows what he wants to do with Fraser.

He's either waiting until the current system fizzles out and he can bring Fraser into the side in a position that suits him, or he's decided he's not for him.

He's as much a luxury player as we've got. His lack of pace and mobility is the most notable thing, and that means he's hard to make a case for.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024