Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FFS TWTD, you call yourselves cheese lovers, yet this has been missed 19:35 - Jan 20 with 767 viewsDubtractor

https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/cheese-lovers-day/

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

FFS TWTD, you call yourselves cheese lovers, yet this has been missed on 19:44 - Jan 20 with 746 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I deliberately ignored it this morning as they’ve decided to illustrate it using a picture that includes what looks like, fking Gouda.

Which, I think we can all agree, is not proper cheese.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2022 19:56]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

FFS TWTD, you call yourselves cheese lovers, yet this has been missed on 20:04 - Jan 20 with 700 viewsChurchman

FFS TWTD, you call yourselves cheese lovers, yet this has been missed on 19:44 - Jan 20 by Cheltenham_Blue

I deliberately ignored it this morning as they’ve decided to illustrate it using a picture that includes what looks like, fking Gouda.

That’s fair. It’s not proper cheese any more than that stuff with fruit in it is. The misses likes Gouda though. And emmental so these abominations sometimes inhabit the fridge. If ever we divorce, I’ll be using this as evidence and no judge in the land will find in her favour.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2022 20:05]
FFS TWTD, you call yourselves cheese lovers, yet this has been missed on 20:07 - Jan 20 with 681 viewsXYZ

FFS TWTD, you call yourselves cheese lovers, yet this has been missed on 19:44 - Jan 20 by Cheltenham_Blue

A decent gouda is perfectly respectable; pleasant even.
FFS TWTD, you call yourselves cheese lovers, yet this has been missed on 20:15 - Jan 20 with 668 viewsfactual_blue

To the true turophile, every day is cheese day.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

FFS TWTD, you call yourselves cheese lovers, yet this has been missed on 20:23 - Jan 20 with 650 viewsCheltenham_Blue

FFS TWTD, you call yourselves cheese lovers, yet this has been missed on 20:07 - Jan 20 by XYZ

You animal.

FFS TWTD, you call yourselves cheese lovers, yet this has been missed on 20:48 - Jan 20 with 624 viewshoppy

FFS TWTD, you call yourselves cheese lovers, yet this has been missed on 20:07 - Jan 20 by XYZ

This isn’t the confessions thread, you do realise?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

FFS TWTD, you call yourselves cheese lovers, yet this has been missed on 21:12 - Jan 20 with 598 viewsXYZ

FFS TWTD, you call yourselves cheese lovers, yet this has been missed on 20:48 - Jan 20 by hoppy

This isn’t the confessions thread, you do realise?

Same for emmental. Keep away from the cheap stuff.

Either you're too tight at the cheese counter or your palate is immature.
FFS TWTD, you call yourselves cheese lovers, yet this has been missed on 21:32 - Jan 20 with 560 viewsfactual_blue

FFS TWTD, you call yourselves cheese lovers, yet this has been missed on 21:12 - Jan 20 by XYZ

Same for emmental. Keep away from the cheap stuff.

Either you're too tight at the cheese counter or your palate is immature.

As with so many things in life, stay away from the cheap stuff is excellent advice.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

FFS TWTD, you call yourselves cheese lovers, yet this has been missed on 21:39 - Jan 20 with 549 viewsstonojnr

yes I saw that trending earlier online, but its a "national cheese lovers day", and very obviously American, given how Mac & cheese seems to be the favorite(sic) choice.

so can international cheese fanatics celebrate it ? or should TWTD wait till the UKs national cheese day instead ?
FFS TWTD, you call yourselves cheese lovers, yet this has been missed on 21:39 - Jan 20 with 549 viewsCheltenham_Blue

FFS TWTD, you call yourselves cheese lovers, yet this has been missed on 21:32 - Jan 20 by factual_blue

As with so many things in life, stay away from the cheap stuff is excellent advice.

Almost universally.
Except with girlfriends, when ‘stay away from the expensive ones’, is excellent advice.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2022 21:40]

FFS TWTD, you call yourselves cheese lovers, yet this has been missed on 21:56 - Jan 20 with 527 viewshoppy

FFS TWTD, you call yourselves cheese lovers, yet this has been missed on 21:39 - Jan 20 by Cheltenham_Blue

Almost universally.
Except with girlfriends, when ‘stay away from the expensive ones’, is excellent advice.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2022 21:40]

Especially if it’s not your own….

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

FFS TWTD, you call yourselves cheese lovers, yet this has been missed on 21:59 - Jan 20 with 523 viewsjeera

FFS TWTD, you call yourselves cheese lovers, yet this has been missed on 21:39 - Jan 20 by stonojnr

yes I saw that trending earlier online, but its a "national cheese lovers day", and very obviously American, given how Mac & cheese seems to be the favorite(sic) choice.

so can international cheese fanatics celebrate it ? or should TWTD wait till the UKs national cheese day instead ?

"Mac & cheese".

Grrr.

How hard is it [for them]to say macaroni cheese?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

FFS TWTD, you call yourselves cheese lovers, yet this has been missed on 22:00 - Jan 20 with 520 viewsVic

FFS TWTD, you call yourselves cheese lovers, yet this has been missed on 20:04 - Jan 20 by Churchman

That’s fair. It’s not proper cheese any more than that stuff with fruit in it is. The misses likes Gouda though. And emmental so these abominations sometimes inhabit the fridge. If ever we divorce, I’ll be using this as evidence and no judge in the land will find in her favour.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2022 20:05]

I think you meant ‘find in her flavour’.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

FFS TWTD, you call yourselves cheese lovers, yet this has been missed on 22:03 - Jan 20 with 512 viewsjeera

What is it with Dutch and cheese?

Was the Netherlands closed on 'How to make cheese day' or something?

FFS TWTD, you call yourselves cheese lovers, yet this has been missed on 22:24 - Jan 20 with 491 viewsVic

Friday Street farm shop has got a wonderful cheese section. Mostly British. I got a bit of Baron Bigot there the other day - strong stuff, was tasting it all afternoon.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

FFS TWTD, you call yourselves cheese lovers, yet this has been missed on 22:55 - Jan 20 with 467 viewsjeera

FFS TWTD, you call yourselves cheese lovers, yet this has been missed on 22:24 - Jan 20 by Vic

Friday Street farm shop has got a wonderful cheese section. Mostly British. I got a bit of Baron Bigot there the other day - strong stuff, was tasting it all afternoon.

Unfortunately we will be tasting the after-effect from that for years to come.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024