Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else watching Auchinleck Talbot v Hearts? 13:14 - Jan 22 with 398 viewsWeWereZombies

Live on BBC One (Scotland) at the moment. Of course I knew where Auchinleck was and didn't need to look it up on Wikipedia bit I have found out that their ground was donated to them by a baron.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Anyone else watching Auchinleck Talbot v Hearts? on 13:15 - Jan 22 with 390 viewsIllinoisblue

Strangely that is an option on ESPN+ over here. I opted for Forest Derby instead which has been dire. Not one shot on goal yet.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone else watching Auchinleck Talbot v Hearts? on 13:19 - Jan 22 with 364 viewsNthQldITFC

They'll be renamed Montgomery Talbot at half time, and go on to win a glorious victory.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Anyone else watching Auchinleck Talbot v Hearts? on 13:45 - Jan 22 with 324 viewsWeWereZombies

Anyone else watching Auchinleck Talbot v Hearts? on 13:15 - Jan 22 by Illinoisblue

Strangely that is an option on ESPN+ over here. I opted for Forest Derby instead which has been dire. Not one shot on goal yet.

Hearts three nil up and not an hour gone, still...C'mon The Bot...

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Anyone else watching Auchinleck Talbot v Hearts? on 13:49 - Jan 22 with 316 viewsJamestownPrince

When Affleck beat Ayr 3 years back (same day we lost to Blackburn) - I bet them at 12's - an Auld mate was a big Talbot fan (he sometimes cut their pitch but he was the groundkeeper at a rival club and a golf club)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024