Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carroll should be nowhere near this team 15:30 - Jan 22 with 3006 viewsMr_Ipswich

Not good enough
Carroll should be nowhere near this team on 15:33 - Jan 22 with 2980 viewsMetal_Hacker

He is struggling to be fair but think that’s cause he’s lightweight more than anything

Really not helping proceedings

Poll: If it were one or the other

Carroll should be nowhere near this team on 15:34 - Jan 22 with 2961 viewsgordon

He's powderpuff in a challenge. Bet he's good a five-a-side though
Carroll should be nowhere near this team on 15:34 - Jan 22 with 2959 viewsJ2BLUE

Well you have given him half an hour in a game he wasn’t expecting to play.

Nice one.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Carroll should be nowhere near this team on 15:41 - Jan 22 with 2884 viewsstopmoaning

Wouldn’t surprised me if Bakinson saw some unexpected game time today.
Carroll should be nowhere near this team on 15:53 - Jan 22 with 2775 viewsCheltenham_Blue

This'll age badly if he scores or assists.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Carroll should be nowhere near this team on 15:59 - Jan 22 with 2682 viewsDavoIPB

Carroll should be nowhere near this team on 15:33 - Jan 22 by Metal_Hacker

He is struggling to be fair but think that’s cause he’s lightweight more than anything

Really not helping proceedings

Played some great passes. We are so weak defensively on left though
Carroll should be nowhere near this team on 16:36 - Jan 22 with 2520 viewsBlueBadger

I always enjoy it when one of these threads starts. You can pretty much set a stop watch on there being a Town goal when they're posted.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Carroll should be nowhere near this team on 18:53 - Jan 22 with 2059 viewsBlueNomad

I thought he did ok. He was given good applause when he went off.

Please detail what he did wrong?
Login to get fewer ads

Carroll should be nowhere near this team on 18:55 - Jan 22 with 2037 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Carroll should be nowhere near this team on 18:53 - Jan 22 by BlueNomad

I thought he did ok. He was given good applause when he went off.

Please detail what he did wrong?

Nothing.
Just a brain fart getting typed out on a computer.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Carroll should be nowhere near this team on 18:58 - Jan 22 with 2014 viewsgalacticoblue

He got better as the game went on - looked more confident and showed quality in the 2nd half.
Carroll should be nowhere near this team on 19:03 - Jan 22 with 1979 viewsBLUEBEAT

I thought he was OK

A big day for him to make an impression and get his head in gear with late addition to starting lineup

Did seem to spend a lot of time facing in Walton’s direction but did play a few exquisite passes

Poll: W or W

Carroll should be nowhere near this team on 19:44 - Jan 22 with 1840 viewsEdwardF

Folks are entitled to an opinion. However, your take on TC's performance is so far detached from reality that you are fined 2 weeks wages and banned from posting for a month. You do not have the right of appeal.

Poll: Hypothetically who would you prefer as your main striker:

Carroll should be nowhere near this team on 19:58 - Jan 22 with 1746 viewsN2_Blue

Carroll should be nowhere near this team on 19:44 - Jan 22 by EdwardF

Folks are entitled to an opinion. However, your take on TC's performance is so far detached from reality that you are fined 2 weeks wages and banned from posting for a month. You do not have the right of appeal.

I had to admit his first 30 mins was underwhelming and he put in a terribly weak challenge in the build up to their goal that had me shouting at him.

However after that he really improved and had a very good 2nd half so fair play to him!

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Carroll should be nowhere near this team on 20:41 - Jan 22 with 1631 viewsDJR

I thought he was very good once we got back into the game. He's clearly not an overly physical player but he is good on the ball and he rarely gave it away. He always looked to get the ball forward in contrast to Evans who tends only to play backwards or sideways.
Carroll should be nowhere near this team on 22:44 - Jan 22 with 1406 viewsGrumpy_Old_Man

Carroll should be nowhere near this team on 20:41 - Jan 22 by DJR

I thought he was very good once we got back into the game. He's clearly not an overly physical player but he is good on the ball and he rarely gave it away. He always looked to get the ball forward in contrast to Evans who tends only to play backwards or sideways.

Surprises me how anyone can expect a player who has played little football all season can start a game and make a big impression..it doesn't happen.

As it is Carroll had a decent game today and will do well if given the chance.
Carroll should be nowhere near this team on 23:25 - Jan 22 with 1287 viewsMaySixth

lol

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Carroll should be nowhere near this team on 23:45 - Jan 22 with 1211 viewsSeablu

Bit harsh.
He was thrown in at the last minute.
We’re in the quite fortunate position whereby we won’t need to carry passengers anymore, but I don’t think he deserves criticism today.
Players who don’t fit the system we want to play will naturally fall by the wayside over the next couple seasons, so we won’t need you to point it out anymore.
Stand down soldier.
Carroll should be nowhere near this team on 06:23 - Jan 23 with 980 viewsKieran_Knows

Have to say thought he linked with Celina and Chaplin well on occasions. Those 3 (and Morsy) at times played some lovely one touch stuff around the middle of the park. He can be a little lightweight, I’ll admit that, but you can see his quality at times.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Carroll should be nowhere near this team on 07:43 - Jan 23 with 887 viewsWickets

Carroll should be nowhere near this team on 18:55 - Jan 22 by Cheltenham_Blue

Nothing.
Just a brain fart getting typed out on a computer.

Seemed to struggle early on but most of Town players did once we got going he played pretty well .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024