Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The culture wars have taken an odd direction in the US 18:24 - Jan 22 with 816 viewsbluelagos

Where do you stand on the gender identity and sexualisation of M&Ms?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

The culture wars have taken an odd direction in the US on 18:28 - Jan 22 with 784 viewsGiant_Midget

I have to say, the new M&M's are a challenging w@nk compared to the old sexier ones. But, I did get there in the end.
The culture wars have taken an odd direction in the US on 18:31 - Jan 22 with 751 viewsJ2BLUE

Must. Not. Comment.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The culture wars have taken an odd direction in the US on 18:32 - Jan 22 with 746 viewsbluelagos

The culture wars have taken an odd direction in the US on 18:28 - Jan 22 by Giant_Midget

I have to say, the new M&M's are a challenging w@nk compared to the old sexier ones. But, I did get there in the end.

Tucker will be pleased.

The culture wars have taken an odd direction in the US on 18:34 - Jan 22 with 725 viewsbluelagos

The culture wars have taken an odd direction in the US on 18:31 - Jan 22 by J2BLUE

Must. Not. Comment.

Don't be shy J2? Lockdown days were long, no one will judge you...

The culture wars have taken an odd direction in the US on 00:42 - Jan 23 with 549 viewsmonytowbray

Make M&Ms F**kable Again.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

The culture wars have taken an odd direction in the US on 00:55 - Jan 23 with 538 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Tucker's girlfriend, seen below in an early media appearance, was unavailable for comment:

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024