Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We will have a better understanding of our chances in 7 days time. 21:45 - Jan 22 with 1497 viewsPinewoodblue

Two away games, secure six points and we are heading for the play offs.

Looking at the current table think we can assume the two teams to gain automatic will come from the current top four. While it is possible one of the four may fall away we are realistically in the mix for one of the last two play off slots.

Two wins would be nice but it is important to take points off Sheffield Wednesday who are one of our main rivals.

Apart from Oxford’s late winner results went our way today.

There really is everything to play for

C.O.Y.B

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

We will have a better understanding of our chances in 7 days time. on 21:52 - Jan 22 with 1446 viewswkj

February is a really good chance for us to pick up points too. Two six pointers (MKDons and Sheffield Weds) as well as games against struggling Doncaster, Wimbledon and GIllingham.

Our fate is very much in our hands over the next 5 weeks.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

We will have a better understanding of our chances in 7 days time. on 21:55 - Jan 22 with 1433 viewsxrayspecs

Would expect Wigan, Rotherham, Sunderland and Wycombe to be too far ahead of us to catch them.

Looking at Plymouth, Oxford, SWeds and Portsmouth as our main challengers for 5/6th.

Plymouth look like they have lost direction since they changed managers, Portsmouth do not look like real challengers, so for me, it is 2 out of 3 from Oxford, SWeds and us.

EDIT: 4 of next five games away from home. 9 of last 14 at PR.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2022 21:56]
We will have a better understanding of our chances in 7 days time. on 21:58 - Jan 22 with 1403 viewsJ2BLUE

We will have a better understanding of our chances in 7 days time. on 21:55 - Jan 22 by xrayspecs

Would expect Wigan, Rotherham, Sunderland and Wycombe to be too far ahead of us to catch them.

Looking at Plymouth, Oxford, SWeds and Portsmouth as our main challengers for 5/6th.

Plymouth look like they have lost direction since they changed managers, Portsmouth do not look like real challengers, so for me, it is 2 out of 3 from Oxford, SWeds and us.

Portsmouth are bang average. They have overachieved this season so far and we have underachieved. If they are anywhere near us at the end of the season then we won't be in the playoffs.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

We will have a better understanding of our chances in 7 days time. on 10:16 - Jan 23 with 1064 viewsFreddy

We will have a better understanding of our chances in 7 days time. on 21:55 - Jan 22 by xrayspecs

Agree top 4 are gone, just 5th & 6th to play for?
We will have a better understanding of our chances in 7 days time. on 10:22 - Jan 23 with 1045 viewsArnieM

March is going to be the killer month ! But in the meantime all we can do is try and beat what’s in front of us and hope that when any of the top 6 play each other they drop points (whilst we must win our game).

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

We will have a better understanding of our chances in 7 days time. on 10:25 - Jan 23 with 1038 viewstextbackup

When KMc came in I said we’d go on a run of 6 wins from his first 7 games… the 7th game being that against sheff weds. So with the loss at Bolton that means we win the next two…

Truly believe we are going to average enough points per game to finish 5th or 6th

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

We will have a better understanding of our chances in 7 days time. on 11:06 - Jan 23 with 979 viewsITFC_Forever

3 or 4 points from these two away games will keep us on track.

If we average 2 points a game since KMc took over, we should be there or thereabouts.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

We will have a better understanding of our chances in 7 days time. on 12:04 - Jan 23 with 888 viewshoppy

We will have a better understanding of our chances in 7 days time. on 10:22 - Jan 23 by ArnieM

March is going to be the killer month ! But in the meantime all we can do is try and beat what’s in front of us and hope that when any of the top 6 play each other they drop points (whilst we must win our game).

I’ll stick my neck out right here and say that it is 100% guaranteed that when any of the top 6 play each other, there will be points dropped…

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

We will have a better understanding of our chances in 7 days time. on 12:10 - Jan 23 with 861 viewstractordownsouth

Realistically there's a 6 team league competing for those last two play off positions; MK Dons, Oxford, Plymouth, Sheff Wednesday, Pompey and ourselves.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

We will have a better understanding of our chances in 7 days time. on 12:10 - Jan 23 with 859 viewsPinewoodblue

We will have a better understanding of our chances in 7 days time. on 12:04 - Jan 23 by hoppy

I’ll stick my neck out right here and say that it is 100% guaranteed that when any of the top 6 play each other, there will be points dropped…

There will also be unexpected results.

Doncaster beat MKD yesterday and Morecombe overturned Wycombe.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

We will have a better understanding of our chances in 7 days time. on 12:17 - Jan 23 with 832 viewstextbackup

We will have a better understanding of our chances in 7 days time. on 12:10 - Jan 23 by Pinewoodblue

There will also be unexpected results.

Doncaster beat MKD yesterday and Morecombe overturned Wycombe.

bolton beating us!

as long as we average 2 point per game, we'll be ok

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

We will have a better understanding of our chances in 7 days time. on 12:20 - Jan 23 with 820 viewsgringoblue

2 out of 4 with MK Dons, surely?

If you look at the results of each team's last 4 games we have made up:

MK Dons +2pts
Oxford +5pts
Plymouth +3pts
Sheff Weds +6pts
Portsmouth +7pts
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024