Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Free kick incident 08:29 - Jan 23 with 665 viewsHipsterectomy

Watching it now, I'm sure the Accrington player launches the ball as the first touch from the free kick. If the ref had seen that properly wouldn't he have blown up, probably yellow carded the player and then bring it back to be taken again?

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Free kick incident on 09:33 - Jan 23 with 495 viewsGeoffSentence

Well played by the ref, who had a better though still inconsistent second half, for letting us have the advantag there. Would have been a travesty if we had lost out because of yet more shlthousing from them.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Free kick incident on 09:35 - Jan 23 with 484 viewsDubtractor

Free kick incident on 09:33 - Jan 23 by GeoffSentence

Well played by the ref, who had a better though still inconsistent second half, for letting us have the advantag there. Would have been a travesty if we had lost out because of yet more shlthousing from them.

There was a sort of sweet justice in them inadvertently stitching themselves up with their own sh1t housing.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Free kick incident on 09:42 - Jan 23 with 462 viewsGuthrum

Watching on iFollow, thought the same at the time. Maybe the ref decided to play an advantage, given it put us into such a good position?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024