Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like Edmundson had a bit of a bruise in his face here 13:08 - Jan 23 with 1007 viewsSteve_M

Occupational hazard of his position, especially yesterday.

From here:

https://www.twtd.co.uk/gallery/match:9911/ipswich-town-v-accrington-stanley

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Looks like Edmundson had a bit of a bruise in his face here on 13:37 - Jan 23 with 844 viewsNthQldITFC

Andy Holt caught him with a left hook.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Looks like Edmundson had a bit of a bruise in his face here on 13:38 - Jan 23 with 834 viewsLankHenners

A bruise after playing nice honest Accrington? Surely not.

I assume it was a deliberate instruction from McKenna to not rise to their shenanigans but I was a bit surprised we didn’t make more of their pretty obvious elbows and palms to the head when challenging for balls. Pell went straight in with his elbow on Carroll at least twice and Celina took a needless whack in his throat in the first half. Maybe we realised the ref was an idiot and we wouldn’t get very far complaining anyway.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Looks like Edmundson had a bit of a bruise in his face here on 14:20 - Jan 23 with 682 viewswkj

Looks like Edmundson had a bit of a bruise in his face here on 13:37 - Jan 23 by NthQldITFC

Andy Holt caught him with a left hook.

sh*t house

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Looks like Edmundson had a bit of a bruise in his face here on 14:24 - Jan 23 with 664 viewsSwansea_Blue

One thing I don’t miss about playing footie is all the bumps and bruises. And headaches. I used to get cracking headaches after every match. Not sure if it was the adrenaline, heading the ball or the 2 or 3 pints afterwards lol. Saturday and Sunday afternoons were for lying on the sofa groaning and wrapped in random packets of stuff from the freezer. TWTD.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

[Redacted] on 15:22 - Jan 23 with 497 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024