Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Katie Price 14:06 - Jan 23 with 1239 viewsbritbiker

I can't believe I'm wasting a minute of my life on this women but I see she has been up to no good yet again.

I guess it gives her more junk paper news to feed to her followers. But how far can these types keep ignoring the law before they finally get dealt with by the courts.

I'm sure she has her mental health issues and is a great mum etc. But would joe scrote be given so many chances before being locked away.
Katie Price on 14:08 - Jan 23 with 1199 viewsbritbiker

Sorry wasn't intended for footie thread
Katie Price on 14:15 - Jan 23 with 1131 viewsJ2BLUE

I saw a new tv programme advertised where she does up her house which is uninhabitable due to neglect basically.

There seems to be no depths she won't sink to for a few quid.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Katie Price on 14:18 - Jan 23 with 1095 viewsPippin1970

Dwight Yorke is a tosser not seeing his son. She is definitely not marriage material lol.
Katie Price on 14:34 - Jan 23 with 1005 viewsbritbiker

Katie Price on 14:18 - Jan 23 by Pippin1970

Dwight Yorke is a tosser not seeing his son. She is definitely not marriage material lol.

Can't argue re DY. Its one of the few redeeming points of her.

I looked at the judges comments after her latest car crash when he stated he should be sending her to prison but couldn't. Her list of offences is staggering. And she just carries on. I would hate to see a parent jailed but at what point can you use being a celeb parent as a sole excuse to abuse the law with impunity.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024