Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hladky 15:31 - Jan 23 with 2097 viewsDublinBlue84

Any idea where he was yesterday?

Could it be possible Holy will stay and Hladky will go out

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Hladky on 15:35 - Jan 23 with 2062 viewsfooters

As per Phil's story just now, seems Holy is offski. No clue on Hladky but does seem a bit odd we're recalling a yoof keeper as cover - Shirley two is enough?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Hladky on 15:36 - Jan 23 with 2050 viewsGlasgowBlue

It would make sense for Hladky to go on loan as he didn't come here to be a bench warmer and he needs to play games.

That said, I don't see a future here for him now Walton has signed a permanent deal.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Hladky on 15:44 - Jan 23 with 1982 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Hladky on 15:35 - Jan 23 by footers

As per Phil's story just now, seems Holy is offski. No clue on Hladky but does seem a bit odd we're recalling a yoof keeper as cover - Shirley two is enough?

I guess you need someone competent to sit on the bench in the event one of the first two is out. As he has no appearances at a decent level does that mean a long term absence for one of the main two would still allow an emergency loan?

I also presume that our under-23 matches probably aren't much different level to where he was playing anyway.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Hladky on 15:58 - Jan 23 with 1900 viewsfooters

Hladky on 15:44 - Jan 23 by Nthsuffolkblue

I guess you need someone competent to sit on the bench in the event one of the first two is out. As he has no appearances at a decent level does that mean a long term absence for one of the main two would still allow an emergency loan?

I also presume that our under-23 matches probably aren't much different level to where he was playing anyway.

These recalls fairly late in the window are a bit of a puzzler. Wonder what McKenna is up to to warrant it.

Do feel for the Swindon lot and indeed Simpson as it sounds like he was ripping it up there. Not sure how this young man has done but better for him to be playing regularly than not instead of getting splinters in his backside.

We shall see. In McKenna we trust!

Hladky on 16:01 - Jan 23 with 1880 viewsDublinBlue84

Hladky on 15:35 - Jan 23 by footers

If Hladky isn't available why would Holy be off?

Hladky on 16:04 - Jan 23 with 1829 viewsfooters

Hladky on 16:01 - Jan 23 by DublinBlue84

If Hladky isn't available why would Holy be off?

Just per Phil's story on Bradford interest. Is Hladky injured?

Am I confused?! Help!

Hladky on 16:06 - Jan 23 with 1805 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Hladky on 15:58 - Jan 23 by footers

These recalls fairly late in the window are a bit of a puzzler. Wonder what McKenna is up to to warrant it.

Do feel for the Swindon lot and indeed Simpson as it sounds like he was ripping it up there. Not sure how this young man has done but better for him to be playing regularly than not instead of getting splinters in his backside.

We shall see. In McKenna we trust!

They have a week to go to get someone in. The reality is that nothing much happens for most clubs in the first 3 weeks. The fact the players have been available for those weeks is probably a bonus for their loan clubs. Now they have a week to get it sorted.

The timing does make me think there are other factors at play in terms of us moving players on. Ultimately we need to do what is in ITFC's best interests.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Hladky on 16:24 - Jan 23 with 1687 viewsDublinBlue84

Hladky on 16:04 - Jan 23 by footers

Just per Phil's story on Bradford interest. Is Hladky injured?

Am I confused?! Help!

Hladky 'wasn't available' yesterday and nobody seems to know why.

Login to get fewer ads

Hladky on 16:33 - Jan 23 with 1627 viewsfooters

Hladky on 16:24 - Jan 23 by DublinBlue84

Ah, I wasn't around yesterday so obviously missed it.

Hmmm. Another piece to the puzzle for sure.

Hladky on 19:55 - Jan 23 with 1286 viewsPhilTWTD

Hladky on 16:24 - Jan 23 by DublinBlue84

His name didn't come up in the presser, assume minor injury or illness. Holy will probably be held on to until he's OK.
Hladky on 20:02 - Jan 23 with 1245 viewsTomTheWriter

Hladky on 19:55 - Jan 23 by PhilTWTD

His name didn't come up in the presser, assume minor injury or illness. Holy will probably be held on to until he's OK.

According to a Portsmouth reporter, Bradford are close to bringing in Pompey goalkeeper Alex Bass on loan for the rest of the season. Looks like Holy won’t be heading to them.

Blog: Where to Exploit and How to Avoid Being Exploited - Brentford

Hladky on 20:06 - Jan 23 with 1212 viewsPhilTWTD

Hladky on 20:02 - Jan 23 by TomTheWriter

According to a Portsmouth reporter, Bradford are close to bringing in Pompey goalkeeper Alex Bass on loan for the rest of the season. Looks like Holy won’t be heading to them.

Is that right, hadn't seen that. A number of clubs interested apparently so will be off somewhere or other.
Hladky on 20:06 - Jan 23 with 1212 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

I've not seen anything in Hladky that says to me he is a decent League 1 keeper, let alone the Championship. As the Board stated that they are building a squad for the Championship, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see Hladky move on. I think Holy has a better command of his area than Hladky, and would be the better back up to Walton. And you have to have a 3rd choice keeper hence the recall of White. If Holy goes, I hope Hladky is benefitting from Gilmartin's coaching as he hasn't been good enough so far.

Poll: would you rather

Hladky on 20:32 - Jan 23 with 1130 viewsTomTheWriter

Hladky on 20:06 - Jan 23 by PhilTWTD

Is that right, hadn't seen that. A number of clubs interested apparently so will be off somewhere or other.

Yeah reported by Andrew Moon, BBC South TV guy. Remember him having quite a few pops at us in the summer over Joe Morrell and Michael Jacobs.

Blog: Where to Exploit and How to Avoid Being Exploited - Brentford

Hladky on 20:46 - Jan 23 with 1066 viewsPhilTWTD

Hladky on 20:32 - Jan 23 by TomTheWriter

Yeah reported by Andrew Moon, BBC South TV guy. Remember him having quite a few pops at us in the summer over Joe Morrell and Michael Jacobs.

From what Kieran McKenna was saying on Friday I think the preference is for TH to go to League One anyway.

McKenna Confirms Interest in Holy 21st Jan 2022 16:07
Blues manager Kieran McKenna has confirmed that the club has received interest in keeper Tomas Holy - with Bradford City one of the sides keen on signing the Czech on loan - and that Town would be willing to allow him to move during the January transfer window. 9

This post has been edited by an administrator
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024