Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Carroll... 18:12 - Jan 23 with 1459 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

...after 25 to 30 minutes yesterday me and my football pal were saying that Carol needed taking off. The fact I hardly noticed him for the rest of the game except for his attempted carefully placed shot is clearly a good thing. All hands on deck.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Tom Carroll... on 18:14 - Jan 23 with 1401 viewsMetal_Hacker

Thought the same. First 20 minutes seemed miles off it , hustled and bustled off it

Credit where it’s due , second half for a good 10 mins or so he was the player we knew he could be

Poll: If it were one or the other

Tom Carroll... on 18:16 - Jan 23 with 1381 viewsScuzzer

Bearing in mind he only knew he was starting just before kick off it's understandable that he had a very slow start. But I think he grew into the game and second half it was a much better showing before he got tired and subbed. He's another one who needs to get minutes to get his game going.

Established 1968

Tom Carroll... on 18:22 - Jan 23 with 1298 viewsN2_Blue

I thought exactly the same. He had a pretty terrible 30 minutes culminating in a powderpuff challenge that led to their chance that hit the bar.

He then grew into the game and played very well 2nd half before being subbed, no doubt with very tired legs.

Fair play to him, lesser players would have fallen apart after that start but he stuck at it, and he's not played in a while.

He does look a bit light-weight to boss the middle of the pitch though.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Tom Carroll... on 19:33 - Jan 23 with 980 viewsDJR

I thought he was very good, once the whole team had weathered the initial storm. And I thought that we lost a bit of shape when he went off, although he probably couldn't have lasted much longer.
Tom Carroll... on 19:45 - Jan 23 with 904 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Agree about the first 25 minutes. But then he settled and played some real quality balls, and what struck me was that he is a decent alternative to Lee Evans, if he can be just a bit more physical then its great to have a backup who can see passes and deliver quality balls through to the front guys, and he also hit a decent shot.

Poll: would you rather

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024