Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Second T20, England bat first, score predictions? 20:00 - Jan 23 with 704 viewsCoastalblue

I'm going to go for 176, nowhere near enough probably but an improvement.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Second T20, England bat first, score predictions? on 20:09 - Jan 23 with 680 viewsMelford

I would have left out Billings, spent one game with the Test team and flew to meet up with the rest of the T20 squad and infected them with the Australian variant of Collapso 21.

160 odd I reckon. Think it will be a low scoring game, their batting looked good in comparison to ours because our total was so low that they could afford to take less risks and just knock off the runs. If we've got a decent total to defend our bowling should be able to do the job.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Second T20, England bat first, score predictions? on 22:15 - Jan 23 with 615 viewsGuthrum

Very close. Excellent start for us bowling, to follow that up.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Second T20, England bat first, score predictions? on 22:44 - Jan 23 with 592 viewsSamuelowen88

Some lovely cricket today. Rash doing beautiful things.

Although some questionable calls from the Ump

Poll: England v Wales Score

Second T20, England bat first, score predictions? on 22:50 - Jan 23 with 579 viewsCoastalblue

Looking like a win, correct call on the Windies struggling a bit more with the bat when the pressure is on, not quite 55 all out levels but they are struggling.

So pleased to see Topley having a decent game, I watched and shared a few beers with his old man in the past.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Second T20, England bat first, score predictions? on 23:36 - Jan 23 with 547 viewsGuthrum

Second T20, England bat first, score predictions? on 22:50 - Jan 23 by Coastalblue

Looking like a win, correct call on the Windies struggling a bit more with the bat when the pressure is on, not quite 55 all out levels but they are struggling.

So pleased to see Topley having a decent game, I watched and shared a few beers with his old man in the past.

Cor, that was close!

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Second T20, England bat first, score predictions? on 23:48 - Jan 23 with 535 viewsSamuelowen88

Second T20, England bat first, score predictions? on 23:36 - Jan 23 by Guthrum

Cor, that was close!

Very lucky that 2nd ball in final over wasnt called a wide, not sure how it wasn't really.

Would/should have been a draw. Super over or not as not a tournament?

Poll: England v Wales Score

Second T20, England bat first, score predictions? on 08:15 - Jan 24 with 432 viewsSaleAway

Second T20, England bat first, score predictions? on 23:36 - Jan 23 by Guthrum

Cor, that was close!

I bailed out and went to bed at 98-8.. wasn't expecting that finish!

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024