Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else spot the antivax/anti mask tin foil hat brigade 21:01 - Jan 23 with 1286 viewsdickie

today on Woodbridge Road East roundabout by the co op? Wish I hadn't been driving and they'd have got more than the mega raspberry I blew at them out of the window
Anyone else spot the antivax/anti mask tin foil hat brigade on 21:04 - Jan 23 with 1249 viewsjeera

Mentioned on another thread somewhere.

Has anyone worked out yet why they're so keen on stopping other people getting vaccinated?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Anyone else spot the antivax/anti mask tin foil hat brigade on 21:05 - Jan 23 with 1238 viewsfooters

Should've just run them over and sent them papers about why car crashes aren't really that bad.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2022 21:05]

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Anyone else spot the antivax/anti mask tin foil hat brigade on 21:07 - Jan 23 with 1204 viewsBlueBadger

Anyone else spot the antivax/anti mask tin foil hat brigade on 21:04 - Jan 23 by jeera

Has anyone worked out yet why they're so keen on stopping other people getting vaccinated?

Because they're See You Next Tuesdays?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyone else spot the antivax/anti mask tin foil hat brigade on 21:07 - Jan 23 with 1200 viewsbazza

Anyone else spot the antivax/anti mask tin foil hat brigade on 21:04 - Jan 23 by jeera

Funny when the main argument is they have a right not to have it, while telling others not to have it. 😂
Anyone else spot the antivax/anti mask tin foil hat brigade on 21:09 - Jan 23 with 1188 viewsBlueBadger

Anyone else spot the antivax/anti mask tin foil hat brigade on 21:07 - Jan 23 by bazza

Funny when the main argument is they have a right not to have it, while telling others not to have it. 😂

We're riding quite high on the Dunning-Kruger curve with these people.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Anyone else spot the antivax/anti mask tin foil hat brigade on 21:10 - Jan 23 with 1177 viewsIllinoisblue

Good ol sleepy Suffolkians eh? Starting to protest just as all restrictions are about to be lifted by Johnson.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone else spot the antivax/anti mask tin foil hat brigade on 21:10 - Jan 23 with 1183 viewsitfcjoe

Yep, I haven’t logged onto worlddoctoralliance.com or whatever it was as yet though…..

Funny to be going on about masks etc when you won’t need them anywhere in a few days as it is - something about horses and bolting

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Anyone else spot the antivax/anti mask tin foil hat brigade on 21:11 - Jan 23 with 1174 viewsBlueBadger

Anyone else spot the antivax/anti mask tin foil hat brigade on 21:10 - Jan 23 by Illinoisblue

Good ol sleepy Suffolkians eh? Starting to protest just as all restrictions are about to be lifted by Johnson.

As a 'great' man once said, every village has an idiot and Suffolk has plenty of villages.

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else spot the antivax/anti mask tin foil hat brigade on 21:12 - Jan 23 with 1162 viewsbazza

Anyone else spot the antivax/anti mask tin foil hat brigade on 21:09 - Jan 23 by BlueBadger

We're riding quite high on the Dunning-Kruger curve with these people.

I actually felt embarrassed for them, one sign said honk if you agree.. was a good few of them too..
Anyone else spot the antivax/anti mask tin foil hat brigade on 21:15 - Jan 23 with 1138 viewsMillsTash

They got a hand gesture from me.
Anyone else spot the antivax/anti mask tin foil hat brigade on 21:15 - Jan 23 with 1138 viewsNthQldITFC

It's a well-known fact that that actural roundabout was given special dispensation in the Magner Carter in 1346 by King Arfur, under Common Law, for Sittizens of The Realm to fck about on, and march up and down and stuff. I know my rights.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Anyone else spot the antivax/anti mask tin foil hat brigade on 21:16 - Jan 23 with 1127 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

It must be because they care so much about you.....

....or they are hard core vegans.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Anyone else spot the antivax/anti mask tin foil hat brigade on 21:17 - Jan 23 with 1120 viewsDeano69

Do you reckon they are also flat earthers? United around the globe?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Anyone else spot the antivax/anti mask tin foil hat brigade on 21:22 - Jan 23 with 1078 viewsjeera

Anyone else spot the antivax/anti mask tin foil hat brigade on 21:16 - Jan 23 by BanksterDebtSlave

It must be because they care so much about you.....

....or they are hard core vegans.

'Virus rights to life' protesters?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Anyone else spot the antivax/anti mask tin foil hat brigade on 21:38 - Jan 23 with 1016 viewsNthQldITFC

Anyone else spot the antivax/anti mask tin foil hat brigade on 21:15 - Jan 23 by MillsTash

They got a hand gesture from me.

Right turn, Clyde.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Anyone else spot the antivax/anti mask tin foil hat brigade on 21:40 - Jan 23 with 1006 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Anyone else spot the antivax/anti mask tin foil hat brigade on 21:22 - Jan 23 by jeera

'Virus rights to life' protesters?

Good point!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Anyone else spot the antivax/anti mask tin foil hat brigade on 22:23 - Jan 23 with 882 viewsEastTownBlue

Anyone else spot the antivax/anti mask tin foil hat brigade on 21:15 - Jan 23 by NthQldITFC

It's a well-known fact that that actural roundabout was given special dispensation in the Magner Carter in 1346 by King Arfur, under Common Law, for Sittizens of The Realm to fck about on, and march up and down and stuff. I know my rights.

Only if they have appointed themselves as a common law constable.
Anyone else spot the antivax/anti mask tin foil hat brigade on 23:02 - Jan 23 with 817 viewsHARRY10

Anyone else spot the antivax/anti mask tin foil hat brigade on 22:23 - Jan 23 by EastTownBlue

Only if they have appointed themselves as a common law constable.

I have to own up to hitting one of these protesters with my car................

............................mind you, I had to go up the bank to hit the barstard
[Post edited 23 Jan 2022 23:04]
Anyone else spot the antivax/anti mask tin foil hat brigade on 00:38 - Jan 24 with 736 viewsfactual_blue

How Phil spends his hard-earned day off is entirely up to him.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024