Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Went to the Ipswich Town Women away at Keynsham today 21:27 - Jan 23 with 609 viewsGuthrum

What a good game of football. Some slick passing, good interplay, determined tackling and serious pace down the wings. Keynsham hard-working opposition, but outclassed for much of the game - their goalkeeper put in a heck of a performance.

Also, as someone noted, a distinct lack of sh1thousery, play-acting or abuse of the ref. Very refreshing.

Great to see a decent contingent of the South West Supporters there, including HarryfromBath. Seriously outnumbered the home fans.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Went to the Ipswich Town Women away at Keynsham today on 10:03 - Jan 24 with 358 viewsEdwardStone

A fine afternoon out....and a much deserved win

Regarding the small number of home support...I spoke to him, he was a pleasant enough bloke
Went to the Ipswich Town Women away at Keynsham today on 10:17 - Jan 24 with 330 viewstractordownsouth

Had no idea Keynsham were in the same league as Town. The manager of the team I used to play for in secondary school had a contact up there and we played a friendly there. Nice little ground but I'm not sure why he decided to take a team from Penzance up to Bristol and back in a day for a friendly. Worse still it was a bank holiday and the traffic was ridiculous so we arrived 2 hours late. I played in goal, we won 5-0 and I touched the ball 4 times all game.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024