Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Simpson 21:42 - Jan 23 with 1687 viewsleftback

Heard some people say it would be a risk to have him play for us, and should be loaned to lower league one team. Think people are thinking we’re bigger than we are. He’s bang in form, seems a real handful, if we need a goal Tuesday night I’d rather bring him on than piggott.

Nothing wrong with K Mck having a first hand look at him for a week and then maybe another loan, if he does get game time for us in the next week would he not be able to go to another club under the 3 club rule or does than not exist anymore? If so Could he possibly go back to Swindon?

Also we could potentially be playing a lot of dead rubbers in the closing months of the season if the next few results don’t go our way, perfect time to be blooding players for next season
Simpson on 21:44 - Jan 23 with 1655 viewsxrayspecs

No.
Simpson on 21:51 - Jan 23 with 1620 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Would you be excited to sign a big centre forward from Swindon who has scored 9 goals for them in half a season? I still suspect it likely he will be loaned out to another League 1 side, but I am also quite sure he would be a handy player to have on our bench. We will see but I wouldn't be overly surprised either way.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Simpson on 21:58 - Jan 23 with 1548 viewsPortman_Pie

Simpson on 21:51 - Jan 23 by Nthsuffolkblue

Would you be excited to sign a big centre forward from Swindon who has scored 9 goals for them in half a season? I still suspect it likely he will be loaned out to another League 1 side, but I am also quite sure he would be a handy player to have on our bench. We will see but I wouldn't be overly surprised either way.

Loving the Sam Parkin link…!
Simpson on 22:01 - Jan 23 with 1531 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Simpson on 21:58 - Jan 23 by Portman_Pie

Loving the Sam Parkin link…!

Yes, his name did cross my mind as I typed it.

Simpson on 22:44 - Jan 23 with 1346 viewsBlueBadger

Simpson on 22:01 - Jan 23 by Nthsuffolkblue

Yes, his name did cross my mind as I typed it.

Would anyone else really like to know what it was that Sam Parkin did to Millsey?
[Post edited 23 Jan 2022 22:52]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Simpson on 22:46 - Jan 23 with 1318 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Simpson on 22:44 - Jan 23 by BlueBadger

Would anyone else really like to know what it was that Sam Parkin did to Millsey?
[Post edited 23 Jan 2022 22:52]

To be fair, it is like he has had a sticky fat thumb all the way down the thread!

[Redacted] on 05:30 - Jan 24 with 1010 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
[Redacted] on 05:31 - Jan 24 with 1003 viewsvictorywilhappen

Simpson on 21:51 - Jan 23 by Nthsuffolkblue

[Redacted]
Login to get fewer ads

Simpson on 07:04 - Jan 24 with 865 viewsFPL_Tractor

If he plays for us he’s not allowed to play on loan again this season. You’re only allowed to play for 2 Prem/EFL teams in the same season. I don’t think rule applies to the Blue Square Prem but it’s not useful for his development to play there.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024