Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Times up, Bozo 23:20 - Jan 23 with 1214 viewsHARRY10

Ir appears that Sue Gray has been interviewing police officers who guard Downing Street. Though not obliged to speak they have been more than willing.

"Amid reports that some Number 10 staffers have been “circling the wagons” by holding back information from the Gray inquiry, and even deleting incriminating photographs and WhatsApp messages, the police officers are likely to be seen as impartial observers."

She has also checked Bozos official diary,

"and has had access to the system that records when staff use their swipe cards to enter and exit Downing Street. A log of all visitors, and the names of those who sponsor their visit, are also retained on the same system. Alleged parties in the flat that Mr Johnson shares above No 11 Downing Street with his wife, Carrie, and their family are also covered by Ms Gray’s probe, it has emerged."

Asked how significant the material they had disclosed was, the source added:

“Put it this way, if Boris Johnson is still Prime Minister by the end of the week, I’d be very surprised.”

[Post edited 23 Jan 2022 23:21]
Times up, Bozo on 23:34 - Jan 23 with 1159 viewsWhos_blue

“Put it this way, if Boris Johnson is still Prime Minister by the end of the week, I’d be very surprised".

I'm not so sure. I think that Teflon shyster will cling on for a while yet.

I really hope this reply doesn't age well.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Times up, Bozo on 23:44 - Jan 23 with 1120 viewsGuthrum

Times up, Bozo on 23:34 - Jan 23 by Whos_blue

“Put it this way, if Boris Johnson is still Prime Minister by the end of the week, I’d be very surprised".

We have yet to play out the scenario of a Bowdlerised/redacted/thin summary Gray Report, everybody suspecting what's really within, a Parliamentary battle to see the contents, flat denial, leaks and revelations. Much more chewing to come, meanwhile UK government grinds to a halt, writhing frantically, spewing out vacuous, populist policy initiatives in desperate diversion.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Times up, Bozo on 23:51 - Jan 23 with 1082 viewsStokieBlue

Times up, Bozo on 23:44 - Jan 23 by Guthrum

We have yet to play out the scenario of a Bowdlerised/redacted/thin summary Gray Report, everybody suspecting what's really within, a Parliamentary battle to see the contents, flat denial, leaks and revelations. Much more chewing to come, meanwhile UK government grinds to a halt, writhing frantically, spewing out vacuous, populist policy initiatives in desperate diversion.

I don't think it'll take more than a day for the report to be leaked in its entirety.

We shall find out soon enough.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Times up, Bozo on 23:58 - Jan 23 with 1062 viewsHARRY10

Times up, Bozo on 23:34 - Jan 23 by Whos_blue

It is merely a question of time. Ignore the parties stuff, the Muslim phobia and the 'blackmailing' whips.

There is still the no small matter of 160,000 COVID deaths, the shambles of the supposedly world beating track and trace coupled with billions 'spaffed up the wall' on contracts to favoured friends.

Blatant lies over brexit, umpteen u turns and a failure to have any semblance of an idea of how to govern, simply staggering from one failing crisis to another.

It will most likely be the party stuff that does for him, but that is much as convicting Harold Shipman for the death of one pensioner.
Times up, Bozo on 00:02 - Jan 24 with 1043 viewsgtsb1966

Times up, Bozo on 23:58 - Jan 23 by HARRY10

It is merely a question of time. Ignore the parties stuff, the Muslim phobia and the 'blackmailing' whips.

There is still the no small matter of 160,000 COVID deaths, the shambles of the supposedly world beating track and trace coupled with billions 'spaffed up the wall' on contracts to favoured friends.

Blatant lies over brexit, umpteen u turns and a failure to have any semblance of an idea of how to govern, simply staggering from one failing crisis to another.

It will most likely be the party stuff that does for him, but that is much as convicting Harold Shipman for the death of one pensioner.

Have you finished investigating me. I'm in the clear then.Was hoping you would answer on the other thread you accused me of but nothing.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2022 0:09]
Times up, Bozo on 01:49 - Jan 24 with 926 viewsIllinoisblue

Yeah, but announcements on trains. Man you gotta clamp down on that.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Times up, Bozo on 02:21 - Jan 24 with 902 viewsXYZ

Times up, Bozo on 00:02 - Jan 24 by gtsb1966

Have you finished investigating me. I'm in the clear then.Was hoping you would answer on the other thread you accused me of but nothing.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2022 0:09]

Nothing centrist-based to add to this thread?

What's your centrist view of the latest revelations?

Or are you not really the centrist you claimed to be?
Times up, Bozo on 08:37 - Jan 24 with 571 viewshomer_123

Times up, Bozo on 01:49 - Jan 24 by Illinoisblue

Seconded - by far and away the most first world problem than needs addressing right now.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Times up, Bozo on 08:56 - Jan 24 with 516 viewsChurchman

This is really the point. There is so much that’s important going on and time wasted trying to save that dead man with diversionary tactics is wasted time.
Times up, Bozo on 08:56 - Jan 24 with 519 viewsGuthrum

Times up, Bozo on 01:49 - Jan 24 by Illinoisblue

The next one will be an examination of the Met Police "in light of their failings on protecting women in the capital" (and their co-operation with the inquiry into No. 10 parties).

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024