Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Simpson 09:34 - Jan 24 with 629 viewsWickets

Lots of take's on bringing him back as he is doing well but i think the reason will unfold this week before the transfer window closes . Maybe MK wants to add one more to his squad and to do this he has to free up wages ? one or two strikers to go along with Holy , as Simpson will be on a lot less money than the departing player or players and seen as able to do as similar job as to the one Jackson did on Saturday by next week it could be deemed a great move ?
Simpson on 09:37 - Jan 24 with 598 viewsitfcjoe

There are a myriad of reasons it could be - guess we'll find out more when the press speak to McKenna for his pre Wimbled on presser (presumably today)

If it ends up with Simpson not getting much game time between now and end of season it will be a real shame though as he was doing well there and getting lots of football.

I can't imagine he'll be involved tomorrow, because then means he can't go on loan anywhere else due to 3 club rule

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Simpson on 09:41 - Jan 24 with 567 viewsWeWereZombies

Don't really have an opinion on this, just wanted to say that I would prefer, if we do find it necessary to abbreviate McKenna, that we use McK...because I thought at first that you were suggesting that we were gong to loan Simpson to Milton Keynes.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Simpson on 09:42 - Jan 24 with 541 viewsWickets

Simpson on 09:37 - Jan 24 by itfcjoe

There are a myriad of reasons it could be - guess we'll find out more when the press speak to McKenna for his pre Wimbled on presser (presumably today)

If it ends up with Simpson not getting much game time between now and end of season it will be a real shame though as he was doing well there and getting lots of football.

I can't imagine he'll be involved tomorrow, because then means he can't go on loan anywhere else due to 3 club rule

Yes reduced game time for Simpson could be the obvious down side of this but i am sure this will have been considured .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024