Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world 21:40 - Jan 24 with 4191 viewsIllinoisblue

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 21:41 - Jan 24 with 3424 viewsBlueBadger

Ah, he's pulling a Banksy Gambit.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 21:46 - Jan 24 with 3368 viewswiffin1

I know he’s some anti vax nut job, but is he wrong then? Like genuinely...I don’t remember seeing this happen hardly ever at football before this season and now it’s a regular occurrence.
Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 21:48 - Jan 24 with 3345 viewsIllinoisblue

Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 21:41 - Jan 24 by BlueBadger

Nice how he’s using someone’s misfortune to casually help peddle - with the absence of course of any kind of evidence - his half-baked theories. Absolute weapon.

62 - 78 - 81

Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 21:48 - Jan 24 with 3352 viewsBlueBadger

Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 21:46 - Jan 24 by wiffin1

I know he’s some anti vax nut job, but is he wrong then? Like genuinely...I don’t remember seeing this happen hardly ever at football before this season and now it’s a regular occurrence.

No, it's just horrible, horrible coincidence.

And also worth pointing out that Covid itself is considerably more likely to give you heart trouble than the vaccines are.

Oh, and Le Tossier is a piece of sh1t.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2022 21:53]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 21:50 - Jan 24 with 3289 viewsFrimleyBlue

Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 21:46 - Jan 24 by wiffin1

It's not something anyone ever wants to witness. But when did it become a situation where the game stopped and the clubs med teams helped.

Absolutely great that they do of course.. just asking if it was a new procedure brought out through the pandemic or just something that's happene naturally.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 21:52 - Jan 24 with 3255 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 21:48 - Jan 24 by Illinoisblue

Nice how he’s using someone’s misfortune to casually help peddle - with the absence of course of any kind of evidence - his half-baked theories. Absolute weapon.

I have missed something here.

He is equating it with vaccinations rather than with Covid I guess. Without any knowledge of the cause of any of these incidents.

I think the main thing behind it is that they are more likely to stop the game whereas it used to be attended to while the game carried on.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 21:53 - Jan 24 with 3217 viewsElderGrizzly

He blocked me recently for calling out his anti-vac sh!t

Tw@t
Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 21:54 - Jan 24 with 3207 viewsIllinoisblue

Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 21:52 - Jan 24 by Nthsuffolkblue

He is equating it with vaccinations rather than with Covid I guess. Without any knowledge of the cause of any of these incidents.

I think the main thing behind it is that they are more likely to stop the game whereas it used to be attended to while the game carried on.

The man’s a lunatic and like the worst kind of nut job won’t be swayed or stopped by absence of facts or evidence.

62 - 78 - 81

Login to get fewer ads

Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 21:56 - Jan 24 with 3173 viewsElderGrizzly

Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 21:52 - Jan 24 by Nthsuffolkblue

It’s simply reported more, as picked up on social media

He is 100% suggesting the vaccine is to blame though. He has done with footballers falling ill too, despite evidence there are fewer footballers having medical issues in the last 12 months than on average
Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 21:58 - Jan 24 with 3147 viewsBlueBadger

Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 21:56 - Jan 24 by ElderGrizzly

He is 100% suggesting the vaccine is to blame though. He has done with footballers falling ill too, despite evidence there are fewer footballers having medical issues in the last 12 months than on average

Most of the the recent high profile cases hadn't been jabbed.

https://fanbanter.co.uk/scientists-have-their-say-on-why-fans-and-players-are-co

Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 22:03 - Jan 24 with 3083 viewsfooters

Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 21:48 - Jan 24 by BlueBadger

And also worth pointing out that Covid itself is considerably more likely to give you heart trouble than the vaccines are.

Cheap cocaine seems to have a similar effect on the old heart too.

Not that any football fans would be doing such things, of course.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 22:04 - Jan 24 with 3057 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 21:56 - Jan 24 by ElderGrizzly

It's not simply reported more, though. Games never used to get stopped and they now regularly are. His conclusions are spurious and almost certainly erroneous. It is a shame. I loved him as a player but unfortunately, many great players are far from intelligent/pleasant people.

I think the issue with games being stopped is a change in the way the medical emergencies are handled. They used to happen without the game being stopped.

Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 22:08 - Jan 24 with 3002 viewsStokieBlue

What are you trying to say?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 22:09 - Jan 24 with 2996 viewsIllinoisblue

Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 22:04 - Jan 24 by Nthsuffolkblue

It's not simply reported more, though. Games never used to get stopped and they now regularly are. His conclusions are spurious and almost certainly erroneous. It is a shame. I loved him as a player but unfortunately, many great players are far from intelligent/pleasant people.

I think the issue with games being stopped is a change in the way the medical emergencies are handled. They used to happen without the game being stopped.

Exactly this, yet letissier and others can’t help themselves. I hope the big beaked fool never works in TV again.

62 - 78 - 81

Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 22:10 - Jan 24 with 2978 viewsBlueBadger

Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 22:08 - Jan 24 by StokieBlue

What are you trying to say?

SB

'He's just asking questions'.

Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 22:17 - Jan 24 with 2883 viewsGuthrum

It may just come down to reporting. There are people currently who are flagging up such incidents every time they happen, whereas it had no significance before, so they weren't. Makes it a lot more noticeable, irrespective of whether the frequency has actually increased.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 22:24 - Jan 24 with 2808 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 22:17 - Jan 24 by Guthrum

It may just come down to reporting. There are people currently who are flagging up such incidents every time they happen, whereas it had no significance before, so they weren't. Makes it a lot more noticeable, irrespective of whether the frequency has actually increased.

The big difference is the game getting stopped. Matches never used to be stopped. This then makes it far more obvious and easy to report. Previously a few hundred fans in the vicinity of the incident and anyone who happened to look in that direction from another part of the ground would have been the only ones noticing. If the game gets stopped, everyone in the stadium and watching at home all know.

Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 22:25 - Jan 24 with 2797 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

It's nonsense.

It's down to the fact that games are stopped and it's more likely to be reported.

It's primary school stuff really.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 22:26 - Jan 24 with 2765 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 21:48 - Jan 24 by BlueBadger

This.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 22:27 - Jan 24 with 2765 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 21:41 - Jan 24 by BlueBadger

Thanks for the name check, what is it that I'm actually saying here?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 22:28 - Jan 24 with 2743 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 21:48 - Jan 24 by Illinoisblue

Blimey I really need to know what I have done now!

Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 22:43 - Jan 24 with 2583 viewsGuthrum

Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 22:24 - Jan 24 by Nthsuffolkblue

The big difference is the game getting stopped. Matches never used to be stopped. This then makes it far more obvious and easy to report. Previously a few hundred fans in the vicinity of the incident and anyone who happened to look in that direction from another part of the ground would have been the only ones noticing. If the game gets stopped, everyone in the stadium and watching at home all know.

Which makes them even more noticeable, yes.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 03:28 - Jan 25 with 2234 viewsIllinoisblue

Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 22:28 - Jan 24 by BanksterDebtSlave

Blimey I really need to know what I have done now!

I wasn’t referring to you and I thought Badger was talking about Banksy the artist. There’s not enough time in the day to keep up with all the feuds on here

62 - 78 - 81

Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 07:18 - Jan 25 with 1937 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 03:28 - Jan 25 by Illinoisblue

I wasn’t referring to you and I thought Badger was talking about Banksy the artist. There’s not enough time in the day to keep up with all the feuds on here

It's ok I knew you weren't.....I know he loves me really, he just can't help himself sometimes but I'm more than happy to serve as his emotional release valve now and again.

Daily reminder that LeTissier is one of the worst people in the world on 07:51 - Jan 25 with 1834 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Happens all the time, the only difference now is that referees have been told to stop games to allow club medical staff to get involved and for defibrillators to cross the pitch rather than having to go all the way around the perimeter.

Someone somewhere finally realised that every second counts, probably after Christian Eriksen.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024