Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morsy Ban 18:16 - Jan 25 with 495 viewsTheBoyBlue

Annoying and frustrating, but this squad ought to be able to get by without him at this level.

Now is the time to show it. The best way to shove it down Accrington's throats (if that is what people want) is for us to get 10-12 points from the next few games and leave them for dust.

It is an opportunity for someone to step up and give McKenna options there so that we don't miss Morsy.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Morsy Ban on 18:21 - Jan 25 with 465 viewsDyland

That's all true and a good positive viewpoint, but doesn't get round the fact he's the first name on the team sheet for a reason.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Morsy Ban on 18:27 - Jan 25 with 429 viewsVic

Morsy Ban on 18:21 - Jan 25 by Dyland

That's all true and a good positive viewpoint, but doesn't get round the fact he's the first name on the team sheet for a reason.

But just a few weeks ago many were saying how rubbish he was. Fickle old lot aren’t we!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Morsy Ban on 18:29 - Jan 25 with 414 viewsArnieM

We will miss Morsy’s drive and presence I think . Who for example is his direct replacement? We also have Evans out dont we ? So that’s a very lightweight midfield for the next four games in my view .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Morsy Ban on 18:32 - Jan 25 with 395 viewsSkip_Intro

Whilst I'd much rather not lose him, I am less worried than I would have been under PC as we seem more robust at the back and Morsy drives forward a lot more under Kmac...time for Bakinson to show what he's about...
Morsy Ban on 18:34 - Jan 25 with 374 viewsDyland

Morsy Ban on 18:27 - Jan 25 by Vic

But just a few weeks ago many were saying how rubbish he was. Fickle old lot aren’t we!

Not me :)

Morsy Ban on 18:37 - Jan 25 with 359 viewsGuthrum

Morsy Ban on 18:29 - Jan 25 by ArnieM

We will miss Morsy’s drive and presence I think . Who for example is his direct replacement? We also have Evans out dont we ? So that’s a very lightweight midfield for the next four games in my view .

Bakinson, perhaps? Supposed to be a box-to-box type midfielder.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Morsy Ban on 18:39 - Jan 25 with 347 viewsDarth_Koont

Morsy Ban on 18:21 - Jan 25 by Dyland

Indeed. And 3 of the games are away too 😞

But on the potential upside if players can step up and keep winning then might be the making of a few of them like Bakinson and Carroll. And maybe a chance for El Miz or Harper to sneak back into the fold.

It *could* be that Morsy comes back into a team that’s stronger and even more ready to push on. Ipswich teams and players don’t generally take opportunities of course so a lot depends on us getting past Wimbledon tonight ...

Pronouns: He/Him

Morsy Ban on 18:42 - Jan 25 with 322 viewsDyland

Morsy Ban on 18:39 - Jan 25 by Darth_Koont

Indeed. And 3 of the games are away too 😞

But on the potential upside if players can step up and keep winning then might be the making of a few of them like Bakinson and Carroll. And maybe a chance for El Miz or Harper to sneak back into the fold.

It *could* be that Morsy comes back into a team that’s stronger and even more ready to push on. Ipswich teams and players don’t generally take opportunities of course so a lot depends on us getting past Wimbledon tonight ...

Struggling with all these positive viewpoints tbh.

:)

COYFB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024