Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On Channel 4 News: Johnson Was Ambushed With A Cake 19:07 - Jan 25 with 1141 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

An MP has just tried to defend Johnson's position.

Poor man, it must be tough in his shoes
On Channel 4 News: Johnson Was Ambushed With A Cake on 19:11 - Jan 25 with 1102 viewsfooters

Wonder what sort of cake he had? Those Colin Caterpillars were always a hit at parties.

No doubt it'll be Jaffa Cakes and the whole 'is a Jaffa Cake a biscuit or a cake' argument again...

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

On Channel 4 News: Johnson Was Ambushed With A Cake on 19:18 - Jan 25 with 1056 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

On Channel 4 News: Johnson Was Ambushed With A Cake on 19:11 - Jan 25 by footers

Wonder what sort of cake he had? Those Colin Caterpillars were always a hit at parties.

No doubt it'll be Jaffa Cakes and the whole 'is a Jaffa Cake a biscuit or a cake' argument again...

It was Conor Burns MP...

I reckon it was Bundt cake...but I may have mispronounced it
On Channel 4 News: Johnson Was Ambushed With A Cake on 22:13 - Jan 25 with 788 viewsfactual_blue

On Channel 4 News: Johnson Was Ambushed With A Cake on 19:11 - Jan 25 by footers

I reckon all those useless tories love a ba****b*rg.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

On Channel 4 News: Johnson Was Ambushed With A Cake on 22:16 - Jan 25 with 772 viewsRyorry

On Channel 4 News: Johnson Was Ambushed With A Cake on 19:18 - Jan 25 by Bad_Boy_Mark

It was Conor Burns MP...

Whatever kind of cake it was, I hope it had a file in it.

Practise run for getting out of jail.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

On Channel 4 News: Johnson Was Ambushed With A Cake on 22:17 - Jan 25 with 767 viewsXYZ

On Channel 4 News: Johnson Was Ambushed With A Cake on 22:26 - Jan 25 with 720 viewsTheReverendSpooner

On Channel 4 News: Johnson Was Ambushed With A Cake on 19:18 - Jan 25 by Bad_Boy_Mark

It was Conor Burns MP...

I do rather think that you have it right there; a suitable bake. Or, perchance, a Fat Rascal.

There veritably is only one Sticky Mockwell, don't you know.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024