Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any truth on the young Spanish left back signing in transfer window? 21:55 - Jan 25 with 1260 viewsPippin1970

Be good signing if true.
Any truth on the young Spanish left back signing in transfer window? on 21:55 - Jan 25 with 1249 viewshomer_123

Sito's brother?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Any truth on the young Spanish left back signing in transfer window? on 21:58 - Jan 25 with 1134 viewsKeno

Atrás Izquierdo

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Any truth on the young Spanish left back signing in transfer window? on 07:54 - Jan 26 with 678 viewsEdwardF

Any truth on the young Spanish left back signing in transfer window? on 21:58 - Jan 25 by Keno

Atrás Izquierdo

No hay nada por delante, señor.

Poll: Hypothetically who would you prefer as your main striker:

Any truth on the young Spanish left back signing in transfer window? on 07:56 - Jan 26 with 663 viewsMetal_Hacker

Mickell Millsio ?

Poll: If it were one or the other

Any truth on the young Spanish left back signing in transfer window? on 08:03 - Jan 26 with 600 viewsDubtractor

Any truth on the young Spanish left back signing in transfer window? on 07:56 - Jan 26 by Metal_Hacker

Mickell Millsio ?

J'aime Claphame?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Any truth on the young Spanish left back signing in transfer window? on 08:04 - Jan 26 with 584 viewsMetal_Hacker

Any truth on the young Spanish left back signing in transfer window? on 08:03 - Jan 26 by Dubtractor

J'aime Claphame?

Stevio M'Callio

Poll: If it were one or the other

Any truth on the young Spanish left back signing in transfer window? on 08:05 - Jan 26 with 563 viewswkj

If you're referring to Álvaro Fernández, I believe that latest we heard is that the rumour was played down and there was nothing in it.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024