Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ozark 19:59 - Jan 27 with 981 viewsBarcaBlue

Season 4 now available on Netflix so just put it on. All the familiar faces but really struggle to remember how Season 3 finished - anyway, cracking series, great acting and well-written. Really looking forward to it.
Ozark on 20:02 - Jan 27 with 963 viewsCoastalblue

We're rewatching season 3 before watching it, should have been on it earlier really. Just going through the bit with her brother, it is a great series, I probably like it more than I thought I did when I think about it.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Ozark on 20:03 - Jan 27 with 959 viewsKeno

It’s bolt the first 7 episodes

Worth watching tho

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Ozark on 20:05 - Jan 27 with 952 viewsjeera

I noticed it on there a few days ago but am sort of saving it a bit for when I've got through some other bits.

Isn't the series in two parts or something?

Might skim through Series Three first now that you've said that.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Ozark on 20:09 - Jan 27 with 933 viewsdavblue

i've not quite finished it but it's good so far.
Ozark on 20:16 - Jan 27 with 910 viewsLord_Lucan

I blitzed it a few days back.

It's one of those series's that isn't groundbreaking top viewing but quite good and you have to watch it

New series of Billions is out too. Damien Lewis gone for good. By all accounts he had been trying to get out for 3 years.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Ozark on 20:20 - Jan 27 with 893 viewsKeno

Ozark on 20:16 - Jan 27 by Lord_Lucan

I blitzed it a few days back.

It's one of those series's that isn't groundbreaking top viewing but quite good and you have to watch it

New series of Billions is out too. Damien Lewis gone for good. By all accounts he had been trying to get out for 3 years.

I think Billions is one of series that’s gone on too long

Big Sky is worth watching

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Ozark on 20:40 - Jan 27 with 843 viewsLord_Lucan

Ozark on 20:20 - Jan 27 by Keno

I think Billions is one of series that’s gone on too long

Big Sky is worth watching

Yeah I don't really disagree with you there dear boy.

There's nothing too gripping on atm. Whilst in Norwich I'm still trying to get through Lilyhammer (which is becoming an effort) and at home I think we just watched some thing with Maxine Peake which was just about ok and now we are watching some NZ series about a women cop.

It's all a bit meh to be honest.

I think I might rewatch Curb again, haven't done it for a couple of months!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Ozark on 21:07 - Jan 27 with 799 viewsfarkenhell

Ozark on 20:40 - Jan 27 by Lord_Lucan

There's nothing too gripping on atm. Whilst in Norwich I'm still trying to get through Lilyhammer (which is becoming an effort) and at home I think we just watched some thing with Maxine Peake which was just about ok and now we are watching some NZ series about a women cop.

Did you watch The Letdown? The 1st series is better than the second.
Login to get fewer ads

Ozark on 23:21 - Jan 27 with 669 viewsRadlett_blue

The execution of Helen at the end of season 3 looked a classic "this has run out of steam so we need a reset " tactic. This happens with all good series - they reach a natural end, but because they are popular, there's huge pressure to keep them going. Not going to watch Season 4. I think Breaking Bad was also seriously losing it in the last season, although I stuck it through.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Ozark on 00:14 - Jan 28 with 625 viewsBlueStreak

Ozark on 20:40 - Jan 27 by Lord_Lucan

Billions is my absolute favourite but I agree this could be one series too many.

If you haven’t watched it yet, watch Succession, superb tv.
Ozark on 07:06 - Jan 28 with 532 viewssolomon

Great series, halfway through season 4
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024