Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So we needed a left sided defender and that is good 22:30 - Jan 27 with 1253 viewsvilanovablue

A pragmatic signing where we needed cover. That is what we need. Doesn't feel very Ipswich after the last few years. Thank god for some commonsense in our management team. It is very refreshing.
So we needed a left sided defender and that is good on 22:45 - Jan 27 with 1148 viewsHighgateBlue

And he played 82 minutes against Man City four weeks ago - in the Premier League.

Not gonna get many loan signings with recent experience like that. And he has experience in League One with Swindon too, so the division will not come as a shock.

Promising signing :)
So we needed a left sided defender and that is good on 22:49 - Jan 27 with 1122 viewsIllinoisblue

Nice isn’t it? Need identified. Need addressed. No fuss no bother. All business.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

So we needed a left sided defender and that is good on 22:55 - Jan 27 with 1089 viewsvilanovablue

So we needed a left sided defender and that is good on 22:49 - Jan 27 by Illinoisblue

Nice isn’t it? Need identified. Need addressed. No fuss no bother. All business.

Being old and having supported town for god knows how long. The whole Mckenna American owners and a sense of purpose is just great. If not this season but why not? Either way it feels like we are going somewhere. Before the boo boys turn up we're doing just fine right now and it might be promotion form?
So we needed a left sided defender and that is good on 23:14 - Jan 27 with 990 viewsBlueBadger

So we needed a left sided defender and that is good on 22:55 - Jan 27 by vilanovablue

Being old and having supported town for god knows how long. The whole Mckenna American owners and a sense of purpose is just great. If not this season but why not? Either way it feels like we are going somewhere. Before the boo boys turn up we're doing just fine right now and it might be promotion form?

I still think we'll miss out this season, but only just. The fact that we're having a serious go at it rather than having YET another 'free hit' bodes well for next season though.

/edit - that said, that's only my head telling me this. My heart is going 'WE'RE GOING TO DO A PROMOTION SMASH AND GRAB'
[Post edited 27 Jan 2022 23:18]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So we needed a left sided defender and that is good on 23:22 - Jan 27 with 930 viewsSwansea_Blue

You do realise he’s been signed to replace Holy?

Yes, a welcome change. Hopefully he’s half decent.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So we needed a left sided defender and that is good on 23:24 - Jan 27 with 923 viewsvilanovablue

So we needed a left sided defender and that is good on 23:14 - Jan 27 by BlueBadger

I still think we'll miss out this season, but only just. The fact that we're having a serious go at it rather than having YET another 'free hit' bodes well for next season though.

/edit - that said, that's only my head telling me this. My heart is going 'WE'RE GOING TO DO A PROMOTION SMASH AND GRAB'
[Post edited 27 Jan 2022 23:18]

I'm an optimist so wouldn't be surprised where we might end up. Just a little confused by organised management 😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024