Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know I shouldn’t and I don’t know why but I love this story 00:42 - Jan 28 with 846 viewsSouthBucksBlue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-60159649
I know I shouldn’t and I don’t know why but I love this story on 01:30 - Jan 28 with 774 viewsjeera

And here is his car. Only 24,000 miles on the clock.

[Post edited 28 Jan 2022 1:38]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I know I shouldn’t and I don’t know why but I love this story on 12:25 - Jan 28 with 547 viewsJ2BLUE

Not sure loving it is the right reaction to driving with no insurance.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I know I shouldn’t and I don’t know why but I love this story on 12:36 - Jan 28 with 529 viewsZx1988

I know I shouldn’t and I don’t know why but I love this story on 12:25 - Jan 28 by J2BLUE

The fact he got away with it for 80 years rather puts the lie to the "we've got cameras, so we'll catch you on even the shortest journey" line put out by the police!

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

I know I shouldn’t and I don’t know why but I love this story on 12:41 - Jan 28 with 520 viewsgiant_stow

Back in the day you didn't need a license to drive* as I remember my Grandad never had one. Way before this fella's time though. I inherited my grandad's old rust-red Datson Cherry when I passed me test at 17- he lived in rural Wiltshire and kept chickens in it - I never got rid of the smell.

(Cool story bro - thanks for listening)

*Edit: it might have been you didn't need to pass a test to get a license.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2022 12:46]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I know I shouldn’t and I don’t know why but I love this story on 12:45 - Jan 28 with 507 viewsfooters

I know I shouldn’t and I don’t know why but I love this story on 12:25 - Jan 28 by J2BLUE

Be more like us enlightened pedestrians and avoid the trap of insurance company conmen.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024