Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlton table £400k offer for Scott Fraser... 12:21 - Jan 28 with 1158 viewsKieran_Knows

.... taken from Daily Record.

Swansea are facing a fight to sign Scott Fraser as Charlton ramped up their interest in the Scot.

The League One outfit has tabled a £400,000 offer to land the Ipswich Town playmaker.

Swansea are also keen with boss Russell Martin having previously worked with Fraser at MK Dons.

The Latics are pushing hard and are in talks with their League One rivals, Ipswich, to see if a deal can be struck.

The Portman Road club only signed Fraser in the summer but the arrival of new manager Kieran McKenna may see them cash-in on the former Dundee United player before the transfer window closes.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Charlton table £400k offer for Scott Fraser... on 12:27 - Jan 28 with 1046 viewsMatt_Netherlands

If he was fully fit, I’d have been tempted to start him tomorrow given our midfield shortages!
Charlton table £400k offer for Scott Fraser... on 12:31 - Jan 28 with 954 viewsWallingford_Boy

Didn't he cost us £750k?

Can't see us selling at such a loss after only being here for 6 months.

RIP Sir Bobby

Charlton table £400k offer for Scott Fraser... on 12:33 - Jan 28 with 917 viewsRomeo4

If we are to sell him on then I’d prefer it wasn’t to another L1 side. We haven’t seen the best of him and fear he could come back to haunt us.
Charlton table £400k offer for Scott Fraser... on 12:34 - Jan 28 with 904 viewsbluefunk

Charlton table £400k offer for Scott Fraser... on 12:31 - Jan 28 by Wallingford_Boy

Didn't he cost us £750k?

Can't see us selling at such a loss after only being here for 6 months.

(He was out of contract IIRC, so cost nothing)

Edit, he did in fact cost us as he had a year to run
[Post edited 28 Jan 2022 12:37]
Charlton table £400k offer for Scott Fraser... on 12:34 - Jan 28 with 901 viewsjaykay

well i would take that with a pinch of salt , if they can't get charltons nick name righ

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Charlton table £400k offer for Scott Fraser... on 12:34 - Jan 28 with 891 viewsArnieM

£400k ??? Is that a piss take ?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Charlton table £400k offer for Scott Fraser... on 12:35 - Jan 28 with 882 viewsfooters

Any clue what we paid for him as a ballpark figure?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Charlton table £400k offer for Scott Fraser... on 12:39 - Jan 28 with 829 viewsitfcsuth

Charlton table £400k offer for Scott Fraser... on 12:35 - Jan 28 by footers

Any clue what we paid for him as a ballpark figure?

£750,000 is quite an accurate figure if I recall correctly.

Him, Edmundson & Burgess were all around that figure and our highest transfers paid in the summer.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2022 12:40]
Login to get fewer ads

Charlton table £400k offer for Scott Fraser... on 12:44 - Jan 28 with 763 viewsSamWhiteUK

Charlton table £400k offer for Scott Fraser... on 12:34 - Jan 28 by jaykay

well i would take that with a pinch of salt , if they can't get charltons nick name righ

That's what I thought, I read it over wondering where Wigan had come in
Charlton table £400k offer for Scott Fraser... on 12:46 - Jan 28 with 745 viewsfooters

Charlton table £400k offer for Scott Fraser... on 12:34 - Jan 28 by jaykay

Scottish paper, mate. It's just how they pronounce it.

By the by, did anyone do anything for Burns Night? (Aside from Wes Burns)

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024