Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For those ignorant of this guy's modus operandi ... 02:15 - Jan 29 with 1331 viewsXYZ

For those ignorant of this guy's modus operandi ... on 06:04 - Jan 29 with 1199 viewsSwansea_Blue

Oops, accidental down vote.

He’s a bellend. I’ve got nothing else that can get through the swear filter.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

For those ignorant of this guy's modus operandi ... on 06:26 - Jan 29 with 1162 viewsnoggin

For those ignorant of this guy's modus operandi ... on 06:04 - Jan 29 by Swansea_Blue

Oops, accidental down vote.

He’s a bellend. I’ve got nothing else that can get through the swear filter.

For clarification, we're talking about Johnson and not Femi?

Britain really has become a laughing stock. Colleagues seem to ask me every day, "Wtf is going on in your country?"

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

For those ignorant of this guy's modus operandi ... on 09:15 - Jan 29 with 958 viewsSwansea_Blue

For those ignorant of this guy's modus operandi ... on 06:26 - Jan 29 by noggin

Britain really has become a laughing stock. Colleagues seem to ask me every day, "Wtf is going on in your country?"

Indeed. Although I’m sure the 52%ers think that Femi bloke is a bellend too. But his heart seems in the right place, even if he’s a bit overbearing.

It must be quite a different experience looking at the UK from overseas, without all the media tribalism to cloud what’s going on.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

For those ignorant of this guy's modus operandi ... on 09:17 - Jan 29 with 952 viewsbelgablue

I think they're both tools.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

For those ignorant of this guy's modus operandi ... on 09:22 - Jan 29 with 929 viewsRKD

He really has made all of his avid supporters look stupid over the past few years, and has accelerated that massively the past couple of weeks.

I'm not usually fond of sweeping statements however, I think anybody who has defended Johnson in the past few years are either unintelligent or have a sinister agenda, and I for one will be disregarding their opinions on all matters moving forward in perpetuity.

Poll: Edwards goal - shot or cross?

For those ignorant of this guy's modus operandi ... on 10:31 - Jan 29 with 845 viewsbluelagos

For those ignorant of this guy's modus operandi ... on 09:22 - Jan 29 by RKD

He really has made all of his avid supporters look stupid over the past few years, and has accelerated that massively the past couple of weeks.

I'm not usually fond of sweeping statements however, I think anybody who has defended Johnson in the past few years are either unintelligent or have a sinister agenda, and I for one will be disregarding their opinions on all matters moving forward in perpetuity.

That's told yer dad

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

For those ignorant of this guy's modus operandi ... on 11:16 - Jan 29 with 778 viewsRyorry

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

For those ignorant of this guy's modus operandi ... on 11:43 - Jan 29 with 735 viewsXYZ

Yes, Johnson.

Femi just has too much energy for me. I can't keep up. All good sense, though.
Login to get fewer ads

For those ignorant of this guy's modus operandi ... on 12:34 - Jan 29 with 656 viewsfactual_blue

For those ignorant of this guy's modus operandi ... on 09:22 - Jan 29 by RKD

daveU will stick by him though.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

For those ignorant of this guy's modus operandi ... on 19:38 - Jan 29 with 547 viewsHARRY10

I must say Johnaon has changed his act recently.

Out has gone the wrongly tied tie, the shirt pulled out and the carefully rehearsed trip. The idea being it is not a good idea to try ro make your self look like a 'character'. * He's even dropped the impression of a motor boat starting up ....whob, bob bob bob bob.

Unfortunately he has not been able to shed the image of being a corrupt, incompetent, habitual liar.

If it was ever funny, it certainly isn't any more.

* Other c words are available
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024