Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bakinson injury is probably the only highlight from this game (n/t) 16:53 - Jan 29 with 1245 viewsMalcolmBlue

How El Mizouni got subbed and how Harper doesn’t start over Bakinson, I’ll never know
[Post edited 29 Jan 2022 16:54]

Poll: Is Theresa May the "Paul Hurst" of politics?

Bakinson injury is probably the only highlight from this game (n/t) on 16:53 - Jan 29 with 1227 viewsFrimleyBlue

Suprised he stayed on

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Bakinson injury is probably the only highlight from this game (n/t) on 17:00 - Jan 29 with 1097 viewsStokieBlue

Thinking an injured player is a highlight.

The state of some posters.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Bakinson injury is probably the only highlight from this game (n/t) on 17:03 - Jan 29 with 1044 viewscbower

Poor post. He may not have had a good game but to say his injury was only highlight - poor taste

bluescouser

Bakinson injury is probably the only highlight from this game (n/t) on 17:04 - Jan 29 with 1005 viewsBondiBlue

It wasn't an injury - he was exhausted. El mizouni was blowing too which i assume is why he got pulled off.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Bakinson injury is probably the only highlight from this game (n/t) on 17:06 - Jan 29 with 991 viewsMalcolmBlue

Bakinson injury is probably the only highlight from this game (n/t) on 17:04 - Jan 29 by BondiBlue

It wasn't an injury - he was exhausted. El mizouni was blowing too which i assume is why he got pulled off.

Looked like a leg injury to me, genuinely hope it’s nothing serious

Bakinson injury is probably the only highlight from this game (n/t) on 17:06 - Jan 29 with 981 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Yeah, it's like we've got loads of available midfielders to take his place Malcolm.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Bakinson injury is probably the only highlight from this game (n/t) on 17:06 - Jan 29 with 978 viewsITFCBlues

He was woeful. Utterly bizzare signing.

We were told Ashton likes a signing, this seems to be one of those situations. Wasn't needed and no better than El Mizouni or Harper in all honesty.

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Bakinson injury is probably the only highlight from this game (n/t) on 17:07 - Jan 29 with 962 viewsMalcolmBlue

Bakinson injury is probably the only highlight from this game (n/t) on 17:06 - Jan 29 by StochesStotasBlewe

Yeah, it's like we've got loads of available midfielders to take his place Malcolm.

Erm Harper...

Login to get fewer ads

Bakinson injury is probably the only highlight from this game (n/t) on 17:10 - Jan 29 with 913 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Bakinson injury is probably the only highlight from this game (n/t) on 17:07 - Jan 29 by MalcolmBlue

Erm Harper...

He's been in terrific form all season.

How silly of me.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Bakinson injury is probably the only highlight from this game (n/t) on 17:11 - Jan 29 with 886 viewsMalcolmBlue

Bakinson injury is probably the only highlight from this game (n/t) on 17:10 - Jan 29 by StochesStotasBlewe

He's been in terrific form all season.

How silly of me.

He’s barely had a game, want to see how he is at least once in the new formation before judging

Bakinson injury is probably the only highlight from this game (n/t) on 17:14 - Jan 29 with 830 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Bakinson injury is probably the only highlight from this game (n/t) on 17:11 - Jan 29 by MalcolmBlue

He’s barely had a game, want to see how he is at least once in the new formation before judging

It's like rain on your wedding day isn't it?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Bakinson injury is probably the only highlight from this game (n/t) on 17:25 - Jan 29 with 770 viewsgtsb1966

Bakinson injury is probably the only highlight from this game (n/t) on 17:14 - Jan 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

Bakinson injury is probably the only highlight from this game (n/t) on 17:29 - Jan 29 with 735 viewsgtsb1966

The record is -251. How close will this get.
Bakinson injury is probably the only highlight from this game (n/t) on 17:30 - Jan 29 with 721 viewsMalcolmBlue

Bakinson injury is probably the only highlight from this game (n/t) on 17:14 - Jan 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

Unfortunately like most things that come out of my mouth it’s the good advice that you just don’t take

Bakinson injury is probably the only highlight from this game (n/t) on 17:31 - Jan 29 with 708 viewsMalcolmBlue

Bakinson injury is probably the only highlight from this game (n/t) on 17:29 - Jan 29 by gtsb1966

The record is -251. How close will this get.

Hopefully at least -252

Bakinson injury is probably the only highlight from this game (n/t) on 17:32 - Jan 29 with 687 viewsitfcsuth

Ridiculous to suggest one of our own players getting injured is a highlight.

I have to say that it seems such a strange signing him coming in with Harper being in the building.
Bakinson injury is probably the only highlight from this game (n/t) on 17:32 - Jan 29 with 681 viewsSkip_Intro

Bakinson injury is probably the only highlight from this game (n/t) on 17:30 - Jan 29 by MalcolmBlue

Unfortunately like most things that come out of my mouth it’s the good advice that you just don’t take

isn't it ironic...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024